Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Just took these; couldn't believe the price as the money flowed toward Flamengo and the under. Brazil Serie A Soccer - Flamengo/Atletico MG - total Over 3 (+136) for the regulation time held on Jul 30 at 7:00pm [pending] Soccer - Atletico MG - spread pk (+142) for the regulation time held on Jul 30 at 7:00pm [pending]

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Saturday Korea 1 Soccer - Gwangju Sangmu - spread -½ (+111) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 5:00am [pending] Soccer - Gwangju Sangmu/Busan I Cons - total Over 2½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 5:00am [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 More Friday Romania Divizie A Soccer - Rapid Bucharest - spread -1 (+111) for the regulation time held on Jul 31 at 12:30pm [pending] Switzerland Challenge Soccer - Le Mont/Wohlen - total Over 3 (+113) for the regulation time held on Jul 31 at 12:45pm [pending] Soccer - Lugano - spread -1 (+100) for the regulation time held on Jul 31 at 12:45pm [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Germany Cup Soccer - Kaiserslautern - spread -½ (+118) for the regulation time held on Jul 31 at 1:30pm [pending] The entire world is picking Braunschweig to pull the upset here, and odds have reflected this. B have a history of upsets in the cup, and K'lautern has some injuries and a new coach...neither team has had much of a preseason.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Austria Erste Soccer - Austria Vienna - spread -½ (+111) for the regulation time held on Jul 31 at 11:00am [pending] Plummeting odds, was -149. Opponents Dornbirn are a promoter who have not looked good at all, while Wien started with three games on away, all bad losses. Both teams 1-7 in goal differential, Dornbirn managed one draw. First home game, against a weak opponent, and all the money going to the away side...

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Today 5-3, overall 47-50, +1.8 units Happy with the day, but mad at myself for one played and one unplayed. idn't take TPS though it fit the strategy and was up to +123 by game time. I was right to believe they'd have trouble...but they won it 1-0 on a 94' PG. And then I took Sparta Prague because I was convinced by their Euro game...idiot. -1.5 hcaps don't fit the strategy. 0-0 FT.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Kids around, couldn't post. Today: Soccer - Dijon - spread -½ (+123) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 12:00pm [pending] Soccer - SG Sonne Grobaspa/VfB Stuttgart - total Over 4 (+130) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 8:30am [pending] Soccer - Koo TeePee/TP 47 - total Over 2½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 8:00am [pending] Soccer - Nurnberg - spread -1 (+114) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 8:30am [pending] Soccer - Kortrijk/Anderlecht - total Over 3 (+120) for the regulation time held on Aug 1 at 1:00pm [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 4-4 today, overall 51-54, +2.5 units Adds for Sunday (there are a bunch of others I'm considering): Japan 1 Soccer - Cerezo Osaka - spread -1 (+117) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 4:00am [pending] Soccer - Tokyo Verdy - spread -1 (+109) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 4:00am [pending] Sweden Superettan Soccer - Ljungskile/IK Sirius FK - total Over 3 (+117) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 11:00am [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Norway 1st Soccer - FK Haugesund/Tromsdalen - total Over 3 (+106) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 11:00am [pending] Netherlands 1 Soccer - Groningen/Ajax - total Over 3 (+111) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 7:30am [pending] Germany Cup Soccer - Duisburg - spread -½ (+105) for the regulation time held on Aug 2 at 9:00am [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Today 8-7, overall 59-61, +4.3 units Today's picks taken prior to today went 5-2, but the ones I added this morning went 3-5...I took one -1.5 game that I couldn't resist for some stupid reason (loss), allowed the chatter on the boards here to talk me out of a play (win), and then took the Greuther play as some sort of consolation prize (loss). Here's what I learned: Don't listen to the chatter, don't take plays that don't fit the strategy. I've been doing this for five years and I still I have to remind myself of this sort of behavior.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10

Today 8-7, overall 59-61, +4.3 units Today's picks taken prior to today went 5-2, but the ones I added this morning went 3-5...I took one -1.5 game that I couldn't resist for some stupid reason (loss), allowed the chatter on the boards here to talk me out of a play (win), and then took the Greuther play as some sort of consolation prize (loss). Here's what I learned: Don't listen to the chatter, don't take plays that don't fit the strategy. I've been doing this for five years and I still I have to remind myself of this sort of behavior.
You aren't the only one there bud, I think this happens to a lot of us, tend to get over excited and lose sense of the entire purpose of the system. Stick to what has been working for you, build up some momentum and don't look back. Do you play the bigger leagues as well? Have you paid attention the Championship league in England? I noticed that one was rather harsh for public bettors last season.

You aren't the only one there bud, I think this happens to a lot of us, tend to get over excited and lose sense of the entire purpose of the system. Stick to what has been working for you, build up some momentum and don't look back. Do you play the bigger leagues as well? Have you paid attention the Championship league in England? I noticed that one was rather harsh for public bettors last season.
I had been playing only overs for almost a year, and I found that Championship is not a good league for best-priced overs. In general, the lower the league the better the punting because people's information is not as good, especially with something as random as total goals. I don't know about sides in ECL, though. (For the opening weekend, the best-priced side is Boro home to Sheff Utd; best-priced overs is Reading-Nottingham.) The opening two weeks in any league are the best for finding value...too many people make bets based on last year's results (meaningless) and this year's chatter.

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Czech Soccer - FK Jablonec - spread -1 (+101) for the regulation time held on Aug 3 at 10:30am [pending] lol...chasing yesterday's Czechia loss. The away team here, Slovacko, is a bit of a mystery. Finished ninth in 2.Liga, bought into the top league and added some players...lost at home in their opener 2-3 while Jablonec opened with a good draw on away.

Czech Soccer - FK Jablonec - spread -1 (+101) for the regulation time held on Aug 3 at 10:30am [pending] lol...chasing yesterday's Czechia loss. The away team here, Slovacko, is a bit of a mystery. Finished ninth in 2.Liga, bought into the top league and added some players...lost at home in their opener 2-3 while Jablonec opened with a good draw on away.
Can't say I'm unhappy with Jablonec retaking the lead here (2-1, HT), but I'm frustrated I didn't take the overs priced at +120. This is not a great overs league, but Slovacko is looking like a team that doesn't defend all that well...5 goals given up in a game and a half...

I had been playing only overs for almost a year, and I found that Championship is not a good league for best-priced overs. In general, the lower the league the better the punting because people's information is not as good, especially with something as random as total goals. I don't know about sides in ECL, though. (For the opening weekend, the best-priced side is Boro home to Sheff Utd; best-priced overs is Reading-Nottingham.) The opening two weeks in any league are the best for finding value...too many people make bets based on last year's results (meaningless) and this year's chatter.
I know sides is where you can rake it in, for the last few seasons I've noticed many punters really getting frustrated with that league, it's one of those "This seems too good to be true" sort of prices. As for the lower leagues, I agree, there's just way too many games for the bookies to set lines for, they definitely will make an error somewhere along the way and not keep notes on injuries, suspensions, etc. BOL!

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Today 1-1-1, overall 60-62, +4.5 units I took at the last minute the best-priced overs in Superettan (Jonkopings 6, Angelholms 1 @-115) but won't include that here because of the minus line. Orebro outshot Orgryte 17-7 (8-0 in the first half), but completely fell asleep at the beginning of the second half and gave up goals on two of OIS's first three shots of the game. Worth mentioning that the best-priced under-2 today was +140 for GAIS-Trelleborg, which finished 0-1. In Superettan, the biggest line swing was toward Landskrona -0.5, and they could only manage a 2-2 draw, while the two best home-side odds (for DNB) were for J. Sodra (6-1 winners) and Norrkoping (5-1 winners).

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Friday England Championship Soccer - Middlesbrough - spread -½ (+118) for the regulation time held on Aug 7 at 2:00pm [pending] Germany 2.Bundesliga Soccer - St Pauli - spread -1 (+107) for the regulation time held on Aug 7 at 11:00am [pending] Saturday England League One Soccer - Charlton - spread -1 (+118) for the regulation time held on Aug 8 at 9:00am [pending] Sunday Germany 1.Bundesliga Soccer - Bochum - spread -½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Aug 9 at 8:30am [pending]

Re: Allthethings Public Fade 2009/10 Tuesday Norway Adeccoligaen Soccer - Kongsvinger - spread -1 (+115) for the regulation time held on Aug 4 at 12:30pm [pending] CLQ Soccer - Dynamo Zagreb/Red Bull Salzburg - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Aug 4 at 1:15pm [pending]

Tuesday Norway Adeccoligaen Soccer - Kongsvinger - spread -1 (+115) for the regulation time held on Aug 4 at 12:30pm [pending] CLQ Soccer - Dynamo Zagreb/Red Bull Salzburg - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Aug 4 at 1:15pm [pending]
Today 2-0, overall 62-62, +6.7 units