Is it time to stop dreaming?

Hi everyone This is my first post but I've been reading with interest for a few months now and really enjoy the website. I guess like most people who would read this, I have tried and tested new ideas and systems and dream of one day devising a betting plan than wins consistantly. I am optomistic about my chances of making a few bob come the new football season as always and what I to know from you lads and ladies is, if and when I, or anyone else for that matter lays the golden egg, what will the bookies do? How long would they let you keep winning before pulling the plug? I did write to BET365 and asked them the same question. This is the reply I recieved, ' The amount offered to a customer depends on the nature of the event and our trader's estimate of the likely profitability of that customer's business'. I don't know what you lot make of that but what they seem to be saying to me is that if you don't lose on a regular basis then we don't want your custom so if this is true then what is the point of spending hour upon hour studying form, history,etc because the bookies are never going to let you sneak out the back door with a sack full of cash. What's the score? Cheers:ok

Re: Is it time to stop dreaming?

Hi everyone This is my first post but I've been reading with interest for a few months now and really enjoy the website. I guess like most people who would read this, I have tried and tested new ideas and systems and dream of one day devising a betting plan than wins consistantly. I am optomistic about my chances of making a few bob come the new football season as always and what I to know from you lads and ladies is, if and when I, or anyone else for that matter lays the golden egg, what will the bookies do? How long would they let you keep winning before pulling the plug? I did write to BET365 and asked them the same question. This is the reply I recieved, ' The amount offered to a customer depends on the nature of the event and our trader's estimate of the likely profitability of that customer's business'. I don't know what you lot make of that but what they seem to be saying to me is that if you don't lose on a regular basis then we don't want your custom so if this is true then what is the point of spending hour upon hour studying form, history,etc because the bookies are never going to let you sneak out the back door with a sack full of cash. What's the score? Cheers:ok
For those who do find themselves in a position limited by the bookies the option is always there to move on to another or try the exchanges where being limited will not happen.