Full tilt Poker Million Freeroll TONIGHT 8.35pm(2x $22,000 packages)

Pensioner65

Re: Full tilt Poker Million Freeroll TONIGHT 8.35pm(2x $22,000 packages)

Just saw this is lobby on Full tilt. In just over 2 hours freeroll that top 2 winners get a Poker million package worth $22,000. :ok starts at 20.35hrs Uk time. Only problem probably around 20,000 in tourney :\ Worth a go for a freebie Good luck all.
Cheers old man :ok

Re: Full tilt Poker Million Freeroll TONIGHT 8.35pm(2x $22,000 packages) Another chance on Tuesday as well :) Win Your Place on Poker Million Play for your chance to join the world’s best poker players next week and compete on TV for your share of over $1,000,000 in Full Tilt Poker’s Poker Million. Claim your seat in one of two Freerolls on Sunday, July 12th and Tuesday July 14th at 15:35 ET. Each Freeroll will award two seats, sending the top four finishers to join the world’s best poker players in London, England for the taping of Poker Million.

out 118th' date=',,my A/9suited hit K/K but even with 2 of my suit hitting no joy on turn or river[/quote'] Unlucky m8, I went out fairly quickly on this one, all in with pocket Jacks called by pocket 3s hit 3 on the turn, next hand all in with A J suited called by same player with pocket 2s... need i say more :( oh well c u there tuesday:hope

i probably wont play as i am picking my son up at East Croydon' date='he is down from Scotland as my ma-in-law has just died and the funeral is next week[/quote'] Sorry to hear that Al hope everything goes well and the family is ok:ok