** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stratford - 12th July

Jubilant Note (IRE) - Stratford-On-Avon 15:30 -12/1 ew Stan James This is a good quality race for this time of the year and a number have obvious and in my viewalmost equal claims. That being the case I will row in with the selection at a price that more than covers me for a place. The horse had a gentle warm up last month and should be more or less ready for the fray and comes from a yard which appears to be getting better all the time

Re: Stratford - 12th July Stratford-on-Avon: 3:00 - Prince du Beury -12/1 ew Blue Sq Is this the first non-Nicky Henderson runner as he contemplates an extra few weeks on th e beach? Entited to go very close in this and has the best pilot, in my view - can be important in these contests. Some of the form in the book is in much better races than this and although it has plenty of weight for a maiden over hurdles - hopeful

Re: Stratford - 12th July 2.00 Stratford-On-Avon LAY - Barizan - 5ptsLay Has obvious claims - beat nothing first up last time - but beat them easily. The price though looks like getting silly. This wouldn't be the first horse to have second thoughts after their first jump run and - perhaps even more to the point - has not really encountered firmish ground like this st all. Stick to my view that if you back/lay horses at the "wrong" price you will come out ahead in the end.

Re: Stratford - 12th July DEADLINE 3.00 Stratford. 1 point win. Debut for Alison Thorpe, and we all know how she can find amazing improvement from them. The trip and ground's not a concern and has been dropped a couple of pounds in the weights, so with a very capable Byron Moorcroft in the saddle, we should go close.

Re: Stratford - 12th July NUDGE AND NURDLE 3.30 Stratford. 0.5 points each way. An absolute bastard of a horse to predict, but certainly has the ability to win a race like this, especially off a low mark of 115. The trip's a bit of a worry on paper, but I think if he puts it all in he can certainly go close here. The price make the bet at around 25s.

Re: Stratford - 12th July RE SELECTION 3.30 STRATFORD : Don't want you to think i am cheating. In 3.30 Stratford I wrote up and intended to select Lord Ryeford but pasted Jubilan Note in error - that horse has not been 12/1 I think. Don't know what to do ? Non runner, correction to Lord Ryeford or actual selection at SP? Just wanted you yo know I am not trying to back a fav at 12/1 Cheers, Ken 678