Bowles' 3yo handicap system

Basically this is going to combine 2 systems i have been researching, i have been putting all the results on the main ATR page & found that 3yo's find it tough winning all aged handicaps & since trialling laying these horses have racked up 65 lays with only 4 winning. Took a bit of time today researching where they actually do win races & found a number of filters that have shown a profit in the last 6 seasons with a steady strike rate of over 30% I will try to keep all the selections in here in terms of lays & ones to back. In order to keep losses to a minimum, each lay will carry a max price of 11.00 allowing for a max loss of 20pts per bet with a 2pt stake I am not going to reveal the factors for the ones to BACK as i would rather keep this to myself for now. Apart from 3yo's in an all aged handicap, there are 7 other factors i have included. The average across the 6 seasons is around 10 bets in July, already 6 have run this month, so i would only expect perhaps another 5 or 6 this month especially as the system is ground related also.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles' 3yo handicap system Just when i find something, the ground changes! Lays Newmarket 5.30 Dancourt - LAY £3.44 @ 6.80 (liability £19.95) 5 runs (already ran in a hcap) Catterick 3.30 Fin Vin de leu - LAY £4.08 @ 5.3 (liability £19.99) 10 runs (already ran in a hcap) Catterick 4.40 Dark Moment - LAY £2 @ 11.00 (Liability £20) 6 runs (already ran in a hcap) Backs No bets

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.