system spreadsheet - help

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: system spreadsheet - help

can i hae a copy of spreashett please([email protected]) I don't understand this: 1-which means numbers 6 and 7? 2-Are chosen as the favorites in each race?

3-What is the minimum odd to bet?

3-How to calculate the odd to get to RETURN(no 10)? Thanks

All above questions are answered in previous post's Mike

All above questions are answered in previous post's Mike
but I don't understand english very well and I don't understand some previous post's Can you help me? please...
I don't understand this: 1-which means numbers 6 and 7?what odds? Betfair? 2-Are chosen as the favorites in each race?

3-What is the minimum odd to bet?

3-How to calculate the odd to get to RETURN(no 10)? Thanks

send me a copy of your spreadsheet please. [email protected]

but I don't understand english very well and I don't understand some previous post's/quote] If you are unable to undertand some of the previous post then we have a bit of a problem because i will be unable to explain the spreadsheet to you in any other way than already posted. The explanation will be exactly as in this previous post: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/1420901-post45.html This answers your previous questions. Sorry i cant be more specific Mike

I can't see how this staking systemisn't just a martingalesystem' date=' except you cut and run with a loss at the of the day if you have no winners???[/quote'] Please explain to me how, from a random section of the spread sheets, how this is a martingale system?
10/07/09 10 3 York 2.15 2 1 5.00 5.00 W 15.00 10
Friday 10 5 Newmarket 2.35 3 1 3.33 5.00 L 10.00 20
Day2-Wk2 20 8 Newmarket 3.10 11 8 14.55 15.00 L 35.00 45
45 13 Ascot 4.10 5 2 18.00 20.00 L 65.00 75
75 3 Chester 6.40 5 2 30.00 30.00 L 105.00 115
115 5 Chepstow 7.00 15 8 61.33 65.00 L 180.00 190
190 8 Chepstow 7.35 3 1 63.33 65.00 L 255.00 265
265 13 Newbury 8.30 2 1 132.50 135.00 W 405.00 10

Re: system spreadsheet - help Results up-date for Week 3 of my 'paper-trading' plus running totals to date using Shadows selection method of 3,5,8 & 13 race order. Week 3 only includes odds of even's or better, as will my final week (4) starting tomorow.

Stakes Returns PROFIT Yield
Total Bets 144 Evens+> Week 3 £600.00 £811.76 £211.76 35.29%
Average Bet £21.70 All Odds> Week 2 £1,450.00 £1,776.56 £326.56 22.52%
Average Daily Bet £148.81 All Odds> Week 1 £1,075.00 £1,493.00 £418.00 38.88%
Winning Bets 51 35% Daily Average £148.81 £194.35 £45.54 30.60%
Totals £3,125.00 £4,081.32 £956.32 30.60%

Re: system spreadsheet - help Well i have actually began betting with this system using money. To limit risk's a little I am not rounding up the the nearest £5. This is day 3 and so far results are looking promising. From a bank of £200: Day 1 profit = £9.09 ( was a little nervous so only used small stakes) Day 2 profit = £44.78 Total profit = £53.87

Re: system spreadsheet - help Hello guys. I have just been reading the whole thread and found this very interesting. After coming up with systems, and obviously failing. This looks quite interesting. How has it worked out for people? Furlong, I don't mean to be cheeky, and feel free to say no....but could I have a copy of the spreadsheet to gain a better understanding? e-mail is [email protected] Hope that is OK anyway. Will be sticking around here now after finding this. Very interested to see how it gets on. Thanks Simo

Re: system spreadsheet - help Hey ktom. thanks for the analysis. But to limit the risk i am not rounding up to the nearest £5 and am not placing all the bets the system throws out. Judging from your analysis i am also going to stop betting after the 1st winner. From my 2 month spreadsheet I can see this reduces risk by alot while still providing a steady profit each day

Re: system spreadsheet - help well another good day? Day 4 profit = £32.20 Total profit = £109.07 Just for the curious the largest bet I have placed so far has been £140 which was yesterday - still leaving me with a bank of £70 as the bank then stood at over £200. :)

Re: system spreadsheet - help How many is the most loosers in a day thou? It looks good on paper, but how happy would you be staking your whole bank on one days racing. Judging by pas results 200 won't get you very far as you're sure to hit a 4/5 consecutive loss at some stage. Betting smaller increments with a smaller bank just means you'll win and lose less - not prevent your bank being eroded. Still saying that - if you have a feeling for it then go for it, I just can't see you being in the black in a further 6 months

well another good day? Day 4 profit = £32.20 Total profit = £109.07 Just for the curious the largest bet I have placed so far has been £140 which was yesterday - still leaving me with a bank of £70 as the bank then stood at over £200. :)
Well done again today but i am a little curious as to which races you were following because using the 3,5,8 & 13 selection method the only winner today was the 4.15 at Thirsk @ 5/4? Mike

Re: system spreadsheet - help yea your right mike, but as i wouldnt be in the house for the last race i bet another one just because i liked the sound of it... 7.20 Chepstow - Farmers wish @2.62 staked £14.58 and got £38.27 returned Today was an exception because If im in profit from the afternoon 4 races then i dont do the night ones. Adam

Re: system spreadsheet - help What's the point in setting a system and then drifting from it willy nilly. You've already stated you don't round up to the nearest 5, you don't do the evening races, and you bet on some "you like the sound of". Sorry but there is no profitable system here. If you are going to publish profit results from the day - you at least need to state the races and stakes prior to the event

yea your right mike, but as i wouldnt be in the house for the last race i bet another one just because i liked the sound of it... 7.20 Chepstow - Farmers wish @2.62 staked £14.58 and got £38.27 returned Today was an exception because If im in profit from the afternoon 4 races then i dont do the night ones. Adam
Classic case of aftertiming that won't be welcome here. I nip in here from time to time just to see what the latest is being discussed and for the most part keep quiet. But this is just random loss chasing. If it was this easy everybody would be doing it.

What's the point in setting a system and then drifting from it willy nilly. You've already stated you don't round up to the nearest 5' date=' you don't do the evening races, and you bet on some "you like the sound of".[/quote'] Have to say that i agree KThom....seems pointless in keeping tabs on this one any longer so I wont be posting up any more test results.

Re: system spreadsheet - help Hi Shadow/Furlong/KThom, Well what an interesting afternoon I have had trying to take all of that in... I can happily say I understand what you are all saying and I now realise that some of you have your doubts... Having said that I would be willing to test this out also with real money... We would all like to break the system at some stage and having tried my own systems with a few other friends and after reading this then this could possibly be the closest we are all going to get when it comes to making a daily profit from Horse Racing... If you would be so kind to forward the spreadsheet onto myself that would be most appreciated ([email protected])... I think if we all have a little go with smaller stakes maybe one of us will find the true way, it may just need a tweak here or there... Congrats Shadow on your wins so far, how has it gone since your last post? I would also like to thank you all for your time spent on these posts and let us all somehow make the system work!!! Regards, Gavin

Re: system spreadsheet - help Hi wolfman. I have acutally taken the advice on here and stopped with my profit. Im currently working on a system which is not based on random races (lol kthom) It involves picking one horse for every meeting and then placing a special series of doubles, tripples and accumulators on them.. So far with stakes of just 0.03p i am up almost £5 :) so hopefully if this works out ill be back with a new thread explaining all - Death the the greedy bookies :)