Trendsman's Thread

Re: Trendsman's Thread An amateur really comes to my rescue here with The Cayterers Opening Bank : 511.12 Outlay : 81.00 Returns : 121.00 Closing Bank : 551.12 Neil Callan has been punching home the winners when put up on here but have not played them with one runner still to go he has had a 27/1 Double

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trendsman's Thread Jockeys Jimmy Fortune has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 15.85% strike rate at Pontefract with a LSP of -8.36 and has four rides on the card. 2.30 : Take it to the Max 3.00 : Dove 5.00 : Gibb River 5.30 : Artic Freedom Michael Hills has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 20.00% strike rate at Southwell with a LSP of -11.47 and has just the one ride 7.10 : Rockson Martin Lane has accumulated over the last 12 months a 20.00% strike rate at Southwell with a LSP of -1.50 and has just the one ride 9.10 : Swords The same amateur has also accumulated over the last 12 months a 11.11% strike rate at Wolverhampton with a LSP of -5.75 and has three rides. 2.45 : Why Nee Amy 3.45 : Kate Skate 4.15 : Diane's Choice

Re: Trendsman's Thread Trainers Ed Dunlop has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 23.53% strike rate at Pontefract with a LSP of +10.95 and has just the one runner. 5.30 : Artic Freedom Michael Jarvis has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 30.67% strike rate at Pontefract with a LSP of +17.88 and has just the one runner 4.00 : Dark Prospect Mark Johnston has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 21.31% strike rate at Southwell with a LSP of +8.67 and has just the one runner 8.40 : Elusive Fame The horse's that have been highlighted will be in play £1 Lucky 31 / 1pt on each to win

Re: Trendsman's Thread Michael Hills on Rockson was changed to Royston Ffrench so does not come into the trend as is eliminated. Again just the one winner but a nice 10/1 again to get me in profit for the day. Opening Bank : 551.12 Outlay : 71.00 Returns : 131.00 Closing Bank : 611.12

Re: Trendsman's Thread Jockeys Tom Eaves has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 14.71% strike rate at Newmarket with a LSP of -4.67 and has just the one ride 2.35 : Ceedwell Ahmed Atjebi has accumulated over the last two tears a 42.86% strike rate at Kempton with a LSP of +24.00 and has just the two rides 6.50 : Al Joza 8.50 : Calculating

Re: Trendsman's Thread Trainers Michael Dods has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 12.67% strike rate at Catterick with a LSP of -23.49 and has just the one runner 2.55 : Mister Tinktastic Mark Johnston has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 25.64% strike rate at Catterick with a LSP of +47.11 and has two runners 3.30 : Fin Vin De Leu 5.15 : Solas Alainn Only three runners are being played today so the bet changes. £2 Win Round Robin / 1pt on each

Re: Trendsman's Thread Jockeys Tom Queally has accumulated over the last 10 seasons a 22.92% strike rate at Epsom with a LSP of +25.98 and has three good rides 7.25 : Yossi 7.55 : Rugell 8.30 : Northern Spy Eddie Ahern has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 20.75% strike rate at Warwick with a LSP of +24.51 and has a good book of rides. 2.20 : Mingun Bell 2.55 : Golden Destiny 3.30 : Kiho 4.05 : Perfect Silence 5.15 : Doggerbank David Probert has accumulated over the last three seasons a 18.75% strike rate at Warwick with a LSP of -2.50 and has three rides. 1.45 : Sir Bruno 2.20 : Astonishment 2.55 : The Happy Hammer

Re: Trendsman's Thread Trainers Henry Cecil has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 27.27% strike rate with a LSP of +15.07 and has just the one runner 2.10 : Tomintoul Singer David Evans has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 16.95% strike rate at Warwick with a LSP of -2.52 and has just the one runner 2.55 : Memphis Man Also he has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 11.48% strike rate at Folkestone with a LSP of -32.35 and has three runners 3.20 : Grasp 3.55 : Green Lagonda 4.30 : Vita Mia The one's in play are black highlighted £1 Lucky 31 / 1pt on each

Re: Trendsman's Thread To be honest i am getting over the shock, biggest win i have ever had and never dream all 5 would win, apart from that their were two more winners in them trends along with a 80/1 second. Many thanks for the congrats people. but you guys are the elite. Opening Bank : 551.12 Outlay : 81.00 Returns : 1633.00 Closing Bank : 2103.12

Re: Trendsman's Thread As not to get ahead of myself here, must keep my feet firmly on the floor. thank you again for all of the kind words, it is all appreciated. today is a hard day in my opinion with quiet a few meetings going on and there are a few that are in the trends today, but have to tread carefully. Jockeys Andrea Atzeni has accumulated over the last two years a 33.33% strike rate at Ascot with a LSP of +6.00 and has two rides. 4.10 : Orpenindeed 5.20 : Overturn Marc Geran has accumulated over the last 4 years a 14.29% strike rate at Ascot with a LSP of -3.50 and has just the one ride 5.20 : Capable Guest Also the jockey has accumulated over the last 4 years a 23.08% strike rate at Newbury with a LSP of +27.00 and has two rides 8.30 : Venir Rouge 9.00 : My Best Bet Darryll Holland has accumulated over the last ten seasons a 17.45% strike rate at Chester with a LSP of -9.11 and has a full night of rides 7.10 : Archers Road 7.45 : Albertine Rose 8.15 : Leleyf 8.50 : Splinter Cell 9.20 : Prelude