maximize.gif FC Haka v FC Lahti (16:30 BST) 2.16 3.4 4 100.71 %
maximize.gif FC Honka v KuPS (16:30 BST) 1.28 6.2 15 100.57 %
maximize.gif FF Jaro v IFK Mariehamn (16:30 BST) 2.48 3.35 3.3 100.48 %
maximize.gif TPS v RoPS (16:30 BST) 1.4 4.9 11 100.93 %
Wednesday 24 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Oulu v KPV (16:30 BST) 1.76 3.65 5 104.22 %
maximize.gif JIPPO v FC KooTeePee (16:30 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.8 100.76 %
maximize.gif PK-35 v FC Viikingit (16:30 BST) 2.4 3.35 3.3 101.82 %

Re: Finland, 24th of June. Lahti were +0.5 @1.98 when Pinnacle opened their line and they dropped to 1.84 within a day. Which sucks as I was too slow to bet on them. My systems says RoPS +1.5 @1.88 is a good bet but I think it's full of sh!t as RoPS lost some of their better players preseason and since then have been appalling. I might have to fix that. IFK +0 @2.25 is a good bet imo. IFK have assembled a new team preseason and since then have been doing very well, while Jaro are just average. Also put a bet on >2.25 @2.09 for obvious reasons. Anyone who follows Finnish football....is the preseason ligacup a good indication of team strength? Do teams take it seriously?

Re: Finland, 24th of June.

Anyone who follows Finnish football....is the preseason ligacup a good indication of team strength? Do teams take it seriously?
I think Liigacup is more experimental time for teams as they prepare for Veikkausliiga-season. Teams can take more experimental line-ups for practicing purproses and it's showtime for new young players and try-out players. Basically opening line-up spots are to be won and lost during preseason and I think there are very few players whose place in opening line-up is so much cemented that they can take Liigacup lighthanded. So players take it seriously no matter what they say officially or unofficially. Liigacup is also played mostly indoors on artificial pitches so it's a different surface also with going with lively lineups. All in all I would not base team strengths on Liigacup-performances, but I wouldn't ignore them either. A crappy team on Liigacup is seldomly good team during the Veikkausliiga season. Goals scored and conceced are more important than won/loss-column. If we look at this years Liigacup only TamU and Haka have had really different results in the Veikkausliiga and Liigacup so far. And If I had to guess TamU and Haka will be roughly on the same spots/points when the Veikkausliiga is over this year even there's 8 points between them right now.

Re: Finland, 24th of June. Ykkonen is looking more profitable than Veikkausliiga atm! Three home wins there looks promising. Oulu and PK 35 are the only two sides in the division with 100% record of wins at home this season. Oulu should be interesting - they've not conceded a goal at home this season but KPV haven't lost away from home this season. Jippo and KooTeePee has under 2.5 goals written all over it and could end up a draw but a home win does seem intriguing with as they've won three from their last five games.

Re: Finland, 24th of June. TPS - Rops over 2,5 7/10 1,80 @ Stan James Jaro - MIFK draw no bet MIFK 7/10 2,25 @ Paddy Power TPS's games have the most goal scoring chances in the Veikkausliiga. They'll play attacking football + their defence isn't very strong. ROPS is having several injury worries and they are traditionally weak away from home. As odds for home win suggest TPS is a huge favourite here and that should favour the over. I think 1,8 for over 2,5 is good offer as I think fair odds should be around 1,65. Jaro was expected to be lower mid-table team and I still think they are that despite having a very good start in the season. Nobody really knew what to expect from MIFK as they boasted their team up with strange players before the season. So far they shown that they really are a class team, I even think they have been overall the best team in the league so far. Despite MIFK is having couple of important missing's in this game(both regular forwards etc.) I estimate this is a 50-50 game and having 2,25 on draw-no-bet is offering a very good value. All experts in Finland hate MIFK because of their physical and direct style of play and keep underrating the team.