For Ladies only.Ladbrokes 21st June 6pm.

i'm lucky

To coincide with Ladies day at Royal Ascot we are running a free tournament only open to all women players for a fantastic package to the emerald Isle for the Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival main event. All our final table players will also get Champney’s gift card for your troubles. Tournament details: Name: Ladybrokes Freeroll Date: Sunday 21st June 2009 Time: 18.00 BST Location: Tournaments/ Special Registration: Email your username to [email protected]

Re: For Ladies only.Ladbrokes 21st June 6pm. Got an email about this but didn't see it til late Sunday night. Had a look for the tourney expecting to see about 50 in it, and there were over 400. :loon Bearing in mind the email was only sent Saturday and you had to email to get into it, I find that astounding. I didn't even know there were so many women playing poker these days. You'd think they'd have better things to do of a Sunday night. :lol