Best bet of the day 20th June

3.45 JJ the Jet Plane This is a step forward in an impresive career for him, he won twice in south africa then went to dubai where it took him a run to find his feet then landed a valuable group 3 race then travelled to windsor and landed a listed event in impressive style and proved he could cope with the faster ground!! My only worry is he isnt drawn that great :( 1pt win jj the jet plane

Re: Best bet of the day 20th may Asc 4.25 Prohibit 0.5 pts e.w I’m concentrating lower for this race. Those high I don’t think have been really favoured this week and yesterdays race just highlighted again for especially as those high seemingly had a better lead into the race if anything. Also with the likes of trail blazers like Tamagin and Markab lower, it could favour a hold up horse who is low. Prohibit is a risky proposition in many ways and needs to bounce back after a poor run lto but on bits of his form he doesn’t look that badly handicapped. His effort fto this season in a listed race was encouraging and in the past he has shown form on the a.w and a listed placed effort here. Lto he was below par although he didn’t get a great passage. The excuse of the ground being too quick that day doesn’t wash with me as he has previously gone really well on firm ground. However in a bigger field with a decent pace to set it up, he could surprise and I don’t think is that badly handicapped.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.