New Team Challenge proposal

GaF

Re: New Team Challenge proposal

I'll have some of that please slap' date='i think it will be done way before then-guess i'll take anything that's left:ok[/quote'] Since Samba asked first, I'll give him first go, but if he doesn't want all $50 then you can have what's left. :ok

Re: New Team Challenge proposal

Since Samba asked first' date=' I'll give him first go, but if he doesn't want all $50 then you can have what's left. :ok[/quote'] I'll take half mate, and let Guppie have the other half :ok Will transfer on Stars on Aug 1st in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY :tongue2 event we're still going!!

Re: New Team Challenge proposal Cheers for the feedback guys - it's interesting that the views expressed seem to be of the opinion that I've been too generous with the rules - I'd agree and would have preferred to be tougher - but I expected the perception to be that it had been unnecessarily harsh at times, and my belief that that is how it would be perceived is probably what has led me to being more flexible at times than I sometimes feel I should have been. (I dont intend to change my approach at all "mid competition" for the existing challenge) There seems a clear need for the next time to be simpler - I'm a bit surprised at that as I didn't think it was that complicated and was sometimes surprised that it appeared quite so difficult to post as directed. Whilst I appreciate the advantages the flexibility brought to the challenge, I do feel that there is a direct trade off between offering flexibility and the complexity of the rules - you improve one at the expense of the other.

• 1 month later...