Ongame Summer Party $10,000 added 25/06 and 02/07

i'm lucky

Red Kings Summer Party $20,000 Aded Prizes

header.jpg
Summer is here and we are hosting 2 fantastic $10,000 added tournaments!
Thursday, June 25th
Name: Summer Party $10,000 added* Time: 20:00 CET Buy-in: $5+$0.5
Thursday, July 2nd
Name: Summer Party $10,000 added* Time: 20:00 CET Buy-in: $10+$1
These tournaments will fill up fast - REGISTER NOW!

Re: Red Kings Summer Party $20,000 Aded Prizes Gala put a different spin on it (out of order really), I'm guessing its the same network?

Dear Brian,
Issues with our new poker room
First of all, I’d like to start with an apology. Following the recent technical upgrade of our poker software, I realise that there have been some problems with our service and I understand that this may have been frustrating. I deeply regret if you have been inconvenienced in any way. Secondly, I’d like to thank you all so much for your patience whilst Ongame are working to get things right. Most of all, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to contact us and give us feedback - please be assured that I will raise your concerns with Ongame Network and will continue to update you with progress. We have received a schedule of fixes, and again be assured that we will lobby for the issues that affect our players the most to be higher up the priority list. In the meantime, by way of apology, I hope that you will join us in two big added-value tournaments that are scheduled in the coming weeks. SUMMER PARTY ADDED-VALUE TOURNAMENTS Date: 25/06 and 02/07 Time: 19:00 BST, 20:00 CEST Buy-in: $5+0.5 The $10,000-added prize is distributed as follows: 1-25=$190+10 ChampionChip Ticket 26-35=$100+8 Ticket 36-45=$50+4 Ticket 46-100=$10+1 Ticket These tickets will be added to the top 100 finishers on top of their cash prize. The remaining money will be added to the prize pool. Please enjoy this added-value opportunity.

Re: Ongame Summer Party $10,000 added 25/06 and 02/07 Apart from email with an apology, bet24 came up with this compansation :clap:clap:clap Dear Bet24 poker player You are receiving this email because you signed up for last weeks SUMMER PARTY tournament which unfortunately didn’t start. We are terribly sorry about that and we have refunded your account with a $5+0.5 ticket. In order to make up for this crash we are running a $15.000 freeroll restricted to those 4000 players who signed up. The freeroll is running Sunday at 19.00 CET. You will receive a ticket for this tournament within a few days. I would think its the same with RK, but there was no mention about that freeroll in their email.