32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd

GaF

The STTs probably the best way in :ok

Win a $6,500 Package to the Asian Poker Tour! We're pleased to let you know that we have secured a seat at the APT Macau 2009. One lucky 32Red Poker player will win a $6,500 package including entry fee, accomodation and travel - the perfect prize for anyone who is serious about poker! We've set up an Asian Poker Tour Final Freeroll to determine who will be representing 32Red at this fantastic event, taking place on the 25th July. There are several easy ways to secure your seat, including, but not limited to...

Asian Poker Tour Satellites - Running every day in the poker lobby, you can gain entry into the APT Final simply for winning any of these STT's - with a buy-in as little as $2! Find them under Sit & Go Tournaments / Specials. Leaderboard Winners - All Deputy and Sheriff leaderboard winners between June 22nd and July 21st will gain entry into the APT Final. Can you make a profit during these dates to secure a seat? Cash Stampede- The top 10 players in June'sCash Stampede and the top 10 in July's Cash Stampede (as of 00:01 on July 25th) will automatically qualify towards the APT Main Event Online Final. Click here for the leaderboard. For a full list of ways to enter, click here, plus - we'll also be sending regular special offers with even more ways to enter - keep an eye on your inbox!

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd

The STTs probably the best way in :ok
Ah - I thought that the prize pool was paid as normal, and the freeroll seats were added - looking at it though - that doesn't seem to be the case - the "freeroll" is basically a $20+$2 buy in if you go through the STT route....

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd Here's full details on entry methods from the web site:

APT Main Event Online Final Our Online Final to the APT event in Macau runs on Saturday 25th July,. The winner will receive a fantastic package worth over $6,500! We have satellites running all day every day in the poker lobby, and we're also giving you plenty of opportunities to gain free entry into this exclusive tournament, either way - you can win the package of a lifetime! Read on to find out how...
  • Exclusive Satellite Tournaments
    • You will find the exclusive tournaments in the poker lobby under > Sit and Go > Specials. Choose from 3 different stakes and table sizes to suit your style of play:
      • $10 Heads-Up - Winner gains entry into the APT Main Event Final.
      • $4 5 Seater - Winner gains entry into the APT Main Event Final
      • $2 10 Seater - Winner gains entry into the APT Main Event Final

• Deputy & Sheriff Leaderboard Winners
    • All Deputy and Sheriff Leaderboard winners between June 22nd & July 21st will gain entry into the APT Main Event Online Final.

• 20 Free Passes in June & July's Cash Stampede
    • The top 10 players in June's Cash Stampede and the top 10 in July's leaderboard (as of 00:01 on July 25th) will automatically qualify towards the APT Main Event Online Final.

• Be the Bounty Winners
    • Winners of all Be the Bounty tournaments from 17th June until the BTB game on the 18th July qualify to the APT Main Event Online Final.

• APT Special Newsletters
    • Keep an eye out for our regular newsletters as we'll be dishing out plenty of more seats to the APT Main Event Online Final. We'll be running different qualifying campaigns every week starting 16th June up until Saturday 25th July.

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd has anyone had a go at these yet? been looking at the $4.40 sng`s but havent seen one run yet. i suppose you could cheat a little bit with the $10+1 H/U and each play against each other in a not too obvious way and qualify that way. i would love a crack at one of the APT or EPT games one day

It's costing you $20 if you "cheat". The buy in's arent distributed as prize pool.
$10 each mate and i am not condoning this at all,just pointing out it could be done

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd Well - if it costs $10 each and only one of you gets in (and you're a team), then each seat costs $20 (actually - $22 with the rake) - I think my point was more along the lines of - how many "freerolls" are worth paying $22 to enter? (It MIGHT be good value if entry is extremely low - indeed - anything up to 295 entries and it's added value - but without knowing how many seats will be given away, I wouldnt be keen to spend $22 to enter.....

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd ah yes,i see where your coming from now,depends how badly you want to play the game i suppose. as i said earlier i havent seen any sats run for this yet so could be a nice overlay.

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd 5 freeroll qualifiers a day for 30 days or so will be about 150 qualifiers - that's on top of the other qualifiers - the STT route looks like a low value choice....

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd when I fin 2nd in the BTB game last night I was gutted that i didn't win it as I would have got through to this final. However, looking further into it, it doesn't really look like it's gona be worth much anyway if only 1 package is being given away so I'm not too gutted!

Come on, 4 dollars, what are you complaining about? :lol:lol:lol Fred
some people are never happy :tongue2:tongue2
Not complaining ;) only had 65c on 32red this afternoon:cry have been playing a mixture of cash etc and up to $8.00 :nana:nana just wish that one was the final seat oh well:ok:wall

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd Other people had this in the e-mail? Sounds like I just need to deposit and play five $10+1 MTT's. Sounds easy enough :) ================= Dear xxx, Account No: xxx,

Another chance to win an APT final seat...

If you have not yet secured your chance to qualify for this year’s Asian Poker Tour in Macau don't worry, we've got another simple way to earn a seat - it's as easy as 1-2-3:

1. Deposit 50 or more chips ↓ 2. Collect 10 or more Redbacks ↓ 3. Win Free APT Qualifying Seat

If you deposit a minimum of 50 chips (in one transaction) between now and midnight on Friday 3rd July, and collect a minimum of 10 Redbacks, you will receive a free entry to our Asian Poker Tour Main Event Online Final on Saturday 25th July. For more information on the final, or to see the other ways to secure your seat, click here. Good Luck! Nick.gif 32Red Poker Manager

Re: 32Red APT Macau Freeroll - 25th July - Prequalification reqd Freerolls running every hour with one seat to winner...average 60 players with 1RB required. With only 2 RB left I was looking at having to deposit...but: 99241561.jpg :ok

Freerolls running every hour with one seat to winner...average 60 players with 1RB required. With only 2 RB left I was looking at having to deposit...but: 99241561.jpg :ok
N1 mate will give these a go have 53RB :lol