maximize.gif JJK Jyväskylä v FC Lahti (18:00 BST) 5 3.65 1.86 101.16 %
Wednesday 17 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlantis FC v Klubi 04 (16:30 BST) 4.2 3.7 1.66 111.08 %
maximize.gif FC Hämeenlinna v TPV (16:30 BST) 1.93 3.55 4.2 103.79 %
maximize.gif PS Kemi Kings v TP-47 (16:30 BST) 1.53 4.4 9 99.06 %

Wednesday 17 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Karhu v Jakobstads BK (16:30 BST) 1.04 1.04 1.04 288.46 %
maximize.gif Maskun Palloseura v TPS (17:00 BST) 26 11 1.18 97.68 %

Re: Finland, 17th of June. I'm liking the look of JJK double chance at 4/5. Lahti can't seem to get a win anywhere and this pitch is a bit of a quagmire. The hosts have scored in 3 of their 5 home games this season and have only lost twice there. Lahti haven't won away from home in the Veikkausliiga this season and although they're certainly capable of winning, I can't see today being their day. I really like the look of VPS at 4/6 too. VPS have won 3 on the bounce and are frankly a lot better than KuPS, who shouldn't even be in this division. KuPS have lost their last 5 games and have lost 8 from 10 overall this season. My last pick is Klubi 04 Helsinki to win at Atlantis, although I can't find odds for this game on various bookies' sites for some reason. Atlantis will be lucky to stay in the division this year. They've not won at home in 4 games, losing 3 and drawing 1. Klubi 04 Helsinki's away form may only read 1 away win from 4 games, but they're a class above the visitors, even if they are HJK's second string! P.S. If you're doing an accumulator, be sure to include Kemi Kings - there's no way TP 47 Tornio will get something off them!

Re: Finland, 17th of June.

I feel like a gambler so I am gonna go all-in on one of these:

PS Kemi Kings v TP-47 (16:30 BST) 1.53 4.4 9 99.06 %
Vaasan Palloseura v KuPS (16:30 BST) 1.73 3.75 6 101.14 %
Which match is, in your oppinion, the safest of the two? I know that both are QUITE safe, but which should be leaning towards definite? I mean KuPS are poor but TP-47 are really poor :)

Re: Finland, 17th of June. Haha now that is a tough question! They're both absolutely hopeless, to be honest. I'd probably say VPS is the safer bet purely because they're a better side than Kemi Kings are thus are more likely, but if neither of these two home sides win then I'm pretty convinced that they'll be some kind of rip in space time continuum!

Re: Finland, 17th of June. Sounds extremely scary going all - in for a team as crap as VPS. VPS is in my ranking at spot 11 and KuPS is 13th, no big difference there. VPS sacked their manager some 3 rounds ago because of awful results and performances, the results have improved but the player material is still the same. Also the performances are far from being brilliant. However, KuPS made the same decision after last round´s home loss against MyPa, and the new manager is a former NT player and former KuPS manager Esa Pekonen, who already have showed good results with KuPS during his previous post as a manager. Physically KuPS is in ok form and the main problem at the moment is the mental state of mind, which will be where they are concentrating right now. VPS have very little scoring ability, and with a tightened defence, - Mr Pekonen was a NT team defender and is a humble and defence-minded person - betting on VPS is a waste of money in the long run. TP-47 has also sacked their manager duo some time ago and hey, last round they already scored! Nothing really supports the idea of backing them, but this game is a Lapland derby, a big match for both of them and Kemi odds are ridiculous. My picks for today are TamU with some handicap, perhaps -1.25 & Mariehamn IFK dnb against the leaders Haka, who really should not be leading but lie somewhere in the mid-table. Eventually they will drop from the top. Lahti was also good value at least earlier, JJK will still be looking for their first win after tonight´s game. Atlantis is a long story, but to make it short; last week 12 players of Atlantis left the club due to unpaid salaries and the fact that they appointed a Lithuanian manager who brought with him 5 new Lithuanian players. There are 11 lithuanians now in the team and the bookies seem to think this could turn into something interesting. I would not hold my breath waiting for Atlantis to return into bookies list in offer. Atlantis line-up last week; Liudvikas Valius, Dainius Kunevicius, Ernest Simon, Gedas Butrimavicius, Kerry Skepple, Muwahid Sesay, Giedrius Barevicius, Tomas Sirevicius, Anssi Tamminen, William Thompson (61. Shukri Tatli) ja Darius Maciulevicius.

Re: Finland, 17th of June. TP-47 are going from bad to worse and I think they will be the same punching bag today and after today. 1 draw and 7 losses in 8 rounds, just 1 goal scored (in 1-5 defeat, haha), lost all away games with big margin... The few foreign players are leaving the team - Sergey Labodovskiy and Irakli Tsykolia already gone, Karim Izrailov also packing his bag after this game... Kemi aren't anything special but they do quite well these days, won 4-0 and 4-1 last 2 games and I don't see any reason to slip against TP-47

Re: Finland, 17th of June. JJK - Lahti JJK +0.75 1.92 7/10 @10bet JJK Odds have drifted from +0.5 to 0.75 and I think JJK is worth a bet. They are one the weakest teams in Veikkausliiga, but have a very good home support. A full house is expected today. Lahti is above average team and depending on Jari Litmanen. This is Litti's 4th game on 11 days(internationals) and Lahti's second in four days. Fresh legged home supported underdog has better chances today than normally and I think JJK +0.75 is a very nice bet.

TP-47 are going from bad to worse and I think they will be the same punching bag today and after today. 1 draw and 7 losses in 8 rounds, just 1 goal scored (in 1-5 defeat, haha), lost all away games with big margin... The few foreign players are leaving the team - Sergey Labodovskiy and Irakli Tsykolia already gone, Karim Izrailov also packing his bag after this game... Kemi aren't anything special but they do quite well these days, won 4-0 and 4-1 last 2 games and I don't see any reason to slip against TP-47
Not the start you were hoping for then - at least they have 83 mins to turn it around

Now I am stuck which teams to back looking at both arguements so I have split the difference. I am doing a double of Tampere -1AH and a VPS win which offers 1.59 at Bet365. Fingers crossed everybody :hope
Tampere 1 up at the mo, and VPS up as well, so far so good, come on boys

JJK - Lahti JJK +0.75 1.92 7/10 @10bet JJK Odds have drifted from +0.5 to 0.75 and I think JJK is worth a bet. They are one the weakest teams in Veikkausliiga, but have a very good home support. A full house is expected today. Lahti is above average team and depending on Jari Litmanen. This is Litti's 4th game on 11 days(internationals) and Lahti's second in four days. Fresh legged home supported underdog has better chances today than normally and I think JJK +0.75 is a very nice bet.
6th min, JJK 1111111 ...

Now I am stuck which teams to back looking at both arguements so I have split the difference. I am doing a double of Tampere -1AH and a VPS win which offers 1.59 at Bet365. Fingers crossed everybody :hope
Nice little win and also won with over 10 corners in the Tampere game as well although the 11th one only came in injury time and had me sweating a little! :nana:beer