** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Beware of Pokertime website

eyesallin

Just a warning, I have just played one game, qualifier to WSOP51. The following day, I credited the account to play further games. Later when I tried to log on the account was locked, I called Pokertime support and was advised that I had been accused of chip dumping, what a laugh that is, obviously totally unture and false.:@:@:@:@:@:wall:wall:wall:wall I then receive an email demanding my personal details for verification, which I will have to email to gain access to my money. Just be warned about this move, they have also locked my son's account for the very same reason, demanding his details and he has not played on their site for nearly a year.:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ My advise avoid POKERTIME like the plague!

Re: Beware of Pokertime website

Just a warning, I have just played one game, qualifier to WSOP51. The following day, I credited the account to play further games. Later when I tried to log on the account was locked, I called Pokertime support and was advised that I had been accused of chip dumping, what a laugh that is, obviously totally unture and false.:@:@:@:@:@:wall:wall:wall:wall I then receive an email demanding my personal details for verification, which I will have to email to gain access to my money. Just be warned about this move, they have also locked my son's account for the very same reason, demanding his details and he has not played on their site for nearly a year.:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ My advise avoid POKERTIME like the plague!
I can see why sites (well some do) demand or ask for verification of identity, particularly in the time and age we live in with a high volume of identity theft etc....... But, to let you credit your account first before demanding the verification is pretty shit imo.... Bsq have the right idea IMO, when you deposit on there for the first time they ask for passport number for verification...... you cant deposit (therefore cant withdraw) without it (or emailing them different verification).

Re: Beware of Pokertime website I say deal with them and resolve it, as posting on here will not solve the the problem. I have used this site a lot as have many others and have had no problem. These things usually turn out to be a simple mistake I would prefer the line that these companies take to weed out cheats than the others who just let it go on and probably with the amount they process they will capture a few innocent people like yourself along the way. Off tangent - I was speaking to my brother-in-law the other week and he was moaning about his bank phoning him and asking for verification every time he did a large transfer or purchase. I thought that was brilliant and moved to that bank as I want that level of security and peace of mind.

Re: Beware of Pokertime website Think I should get my son to post up how disgusted he was with CDPoker a couple of years ago. They froze his account for no good reason at all. In fact...they froze both of his accounts. That left him unable to carry on playing heads-up against himself to clear a hefty first deposit bonus! Disgraceful! :eyes

Re: Beware of Pokertime website Pokertime keep putting money into my a/c. I had this from them this morning. Hi Philip, We have already deposited $20 into your PokerTime account. Enjoy these exclusive Bronze tier benefits:

Re: Beware of Pokertime website

Pokertime keep putting money into my a/c. I had this from them this morning. Hi Philip, We have already deposited $20 into your PokerTime account. Enjoy these exclusive Bronze tier benefits:

Thats exactly where my problems began, they put "free" money into my account, then kept reminding me that if I didn't use it before a certain date, they would take it back. Step 1, played with their "free" money :lol Step 2, then got interested and deposited some more money!, fool! :rollin Step 3, locked my account, accusing me of chip dumping, I only played one MTT, knew nobody? :cry Just be warned, you get nothing for free, in my case just a load of grief. Still waiting for my account to be unlocked to get to my money :@:@, by the way min deposit (£10) less than min withdrawal (£50) :\

Re: Beware of Pokertime website Well the final outcome from Pokertime is as follows: Hi Gary Thank you for contacting the support desk. I have looked in to your query and the only information that I can give you at this time is that our Player Security Company has locked the account due to discrepancies on the account. After our Player Security Company concluded their investigations they have informed us that your account was locked due to collusion and the account will remain locked indefinitely. The deposit that you made has also been cancelled and the funds returned to you. Unfortunately we are unable to divulge the specifics of the discrepancies found on your account. This is unfortunately the only information that we have, the decision has been made by the Security Department and we cannot do anything to unlock the account. Please contact us again, should you have any further queries. Regards Jay Poker Support Desk As of today, no monies have been returned, I think they should be ashamed of themselves, the fact remains that they cannot state where this apparent collusion occurred so as I've said all along it never existed. :@:@:@

Re: Beware of Pokertime website Poker Time is owned and operated by Tower Rock Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carmen Media Group Ltd. Tower Rock Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Gibraltar and based at Suite 651, Europort, Gibraltar. Gaming License Our Gibraltar Government License is one of only a very small number of online gaming licenses issued by the Government of Gibraltar and are highly sought after as the stringent due diligence carried out on both the company and the Directors guarantees the safest gaming environment available. The Government only licenses companies with a proven track record in gaming and a reputable standing. As a Gibraltar licensee, Carmen Media is licensed and regulated under the Gambling Act 2005, a statutory licensing and regulatory framework to suit Gibraltar's status as a leading jurisdiction for online gambling. The Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA) is the Gambling Commissioner under the Gambling Act 2005, and therefore the regulatory body. In addition, the applicability of local anti-money laundering legislation and anti-money laundering guidelines that are published from time to time by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar (FSC) as well as adherence to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) standards all ensure the protection of registered players and the general public. http://www.carmenmedia.com/?btag=MS-129490-943920-032327

Re: Beware of Pokertime website Thanks for your help Joe, not sure how it will help tho? To date I have still not had my money returned although they reckon they have voided the deposit and returned my money, what a bunch of sheep sh**gers.:@:@:@ I wouldn't mind if they actually had a good reason to barr me, its outrageous, if they all start this it will be the end of online poker for sure.

Re: Beware of Pokertime website did u depostit with credit card if so get on to card company tell them as they take them on and get your cash back. As your paid for something and not got . if was moneybooker/neteller ring them up maybe them holding on to it for a few days