Somethin strange

I am not so sure is this the best place to post this, but I have to share my surprise with somebody. I started a paper sheet project few weeks ago. Shortly explanation: the project is something about soccer betting on all favorites where the odds for them are over 2.2. What a big surpise came when I saw the first 60 games with more than 50% wins for the favorites. Does anybody has searched for something similar to this?

Re: Somethin strange Are you doing this for all leagues? I assume its scandinavian and south american leagues mostly at the minute as there the only real summer leagues. may try to back test this a bit

Re: Somethin strange Hi, I have back tested this theory over 12 leagues from the past 5 seasons (my current data set). From 10,070 games, it shows 1,430 winners and 2,228 loosers from a total 3,658 qualifiers. 39% s/r and a loss of 20,469.06 from 100 point level stakes Just my calculations - I wish you luck if you pursue this

Re: Somethin strange 39% is not enough :) I am trying something with martingale and I expected that percent exactly. However, let me ask you something. Is there in your database any high picks like mine 53% wins for the favorites and the opposite f.e. 100 matches where the favorites took only f.e. 15 games from 100. My question is if we considered 39% for our base could we use those picks, if there is any at all.

Re: Somethin strange

39% is not enough :) I am trying something with martingale and I expected that percent exactly. However' date=' let me ask you something. Is there in your database any high picks like mine 53% wins for the favorites and the opposite f.e. 100 matches where the favorites took only f.e. 15 games from 100. My question is if we considered 39% for our base could we use those picks, if there is any at all.[/quote'] not quite sure if I understand what you're asking? I don't have the data stored in chronological order - they are done league by league so looking at any patterns or runs wouldn't be accurate

Re: Somethin strange

KThom. Utilising your figures above.............does this not scream out to be used as a LAYING system? THE MAN
nice thinking THE MAN, but looked at this and the figures only return a 1.89% yield

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Somethin strange Here are the final stats for the mount. I must say it still amaze me how effective will that be if those number continue. However, I do not believe it. Here are the stats: Favorite’s wins = 46% Draws = 25% Underdog’s wins = 29% All this is from 124 matches played on June. I think the correct percents will be 39-40% wins for the favorites.