ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Chakvetadze - Jankovic Odds are based on poor form of chakvetadze this season but also this season jankovic is not playing good. At head to head statistics Chakvetadze has really good record. She leads 6-3. Jankovic does not like grass courts. Also For first round tihs is big match i think. Chakvetadze has great chance against Jankovic. Chakvetadze @4.33

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Going with Garcia-Lopez G.,Rybarikova and Navarro-Pastor in a treble @ 8.45 :hope Last week in Queens GGL humiliate Lu 61 61,I think that the Spaniard will take this one in straight sets again. Watched few times Rybarikova last week and I am impressed with her game,would back her against anyone knowing her current form. Ivan Navarro made big upset in the first round defeating Muller,won 86% pt. on first serve and hit 15 aces.If he could be on that level today Gicquel is in real trouble and the price is great. Have de Bakker and Baghdatis pending from yesterday on a crazy multi.de Bakker scares me more if you ask me..GL all

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June

Have de Bakker and Baghdatis pending from yesterday on a crazy multi.de Bakker scares me more if you ask me..GL all
Nice one. Go on, what was the multi. :clap Good call on Chaka betman, she has a few problems and I really thought she was gone when she lost the 1st set after being 5-1 up but what the heck is wrong with JJ these days.

Chakvetadze @4.33
Great call bet man :clap:clap
Nice one. Go on' date=' what was the multi. :clap[/quote'] Cornet v Razzano @ 1.8 (67 26) Mayer v Schwank @ 1.55 (64 62) Goodal v Ito @ 1.65 (64 61) Krajicek v Errani @ 1.5 (64 62) Baghdatis de Bakker :D

Going with Garcia-Lopez G.,Rybarikova and Navarro-Pastor in a treble @ 8.45 :hope
Rybarikova withdraw, I've won my double @ 4.225 :beer Garcia-Lopez won harder then expected,Navarro-Pastor played another great match.

Nice one. Go on, what was the multi. :clap Good call on Chaka betman, she has a few problems and I really thought she was gone when she lost the 1st set after being 5-1 up but what the heck is wrong with JJ these days.
Thank you very much keliot :ok JJ has very bad serve for a former world number 1. Also she hasn't trainining very well. She has played too many matches. So she can not improve her tennis.

Great call bet man :clap:clap Cornet v Razzano @ 1.8 (67 26) Mayer v Schwank @ 1.55 (64 62) Goodal v Ito @ 1.65 (64 61) Krajicek v Errani @ 1.5 (64 62) Baghdatis de Bakker :D
Thank you very much Repunt :ok Also you have done great job ; nice multi , congrats !

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Tamarine Tanasugarn tb. Plavia Penetta @2,08 Betfair 8/10 I think Tanasugarn with her grass court and slippy ground pedigree should be clear fav in this. She won the Ordina Open in 2008 and was in Wimbledon Quarter Final 2008. In the first 2 rounds she smashed her opponents and i think she should also not have big problems with penetta who likes the clay courts more than anything... What do you think?? MfG Arantxa

Sport Tennis
Event B.Becker-M.Llodra
Selection B.Becker
Strength 10/10
Date 18/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >Bet365 @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Benjamin Becker had in the last games laudable developments and results on measure.In last two games, Becker won with Florent serra 6:3,6:4 and with Verdasco, where he produced a big surprise, won with 7:5,7:6. Llodra had modest opponents in this tournament, he defeated Vliegen and Zverev .I will bet on becker ,because he showed that is in maximum form,he won 9 games in last 10 games.

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Sluiter @ 2.35 has a good chance of beating Sela I think.Sela is disappointing too often on tour this year and his game is in crisis,was convincing in the first two rounds against Kunytsin and C.Rochus what is surprising because he don't like grass courts.I believe that the Old Dutchman may use his experience and the privilege of playing home and with no pressure on his back to deliver 'valuable' win.

Tamarine Tanasugarn tb. Plavia Penetta @2,08 Betfair 8/10 What do you think??
I give her a good chance to win this match,because of the too many withdrawals upsets and tankings on WTA tour Penneta is one of five WTA top 20 players that isn't already 'on' Wimbledon plus Tanasugarn is more than decent player who could easily win this one.Will have a punt..GL all,

Sluiter @ 2.35 has a good chance of beating Sela I think.Sela is disappointing too often on tour this year and his game is in crisis' date=was convincing in the first two rounds against Kunytsin and C.Rochus what is surprising because he don't like grass courts.I believe that the Old Dutchman may use his experience and the privilege of playing home and with no pressure on his back to deliver 'valuable' win.
i believe that Sluiter is too old for playing serious tennis... Marcos had 7 break points before he injured in only 3 games on dutchman.s servis..dudi for 1.60 is value bet:nana

Sport Tennis
Event Janowicz Jerzy - Olaso-De La Rica Guillermo
Selection Janowicz Jerzy
Strength 10/10
Date 18/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.40 (Back)
Reasoning ATP SINGLES / 18.6.2009 Bytom / Poland Janowicz Jerzy - Olaso-De La Rica Guillermo Janowicz Jerzy has a good form and he plays this match of house. With Sergeyev Ivan he played the last match well and rotined the good level of game. Olaso-de La Rica Guillermo the last match played with Ouanna Josselin and played he is three sets. He took victory, but gave many forces and his form not very much good, he is an imett fatigue.

Sport Tennis
Event D.Istomin-D.Tursunov
Selection D.Istomin
Strength 10/10
Date 18/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >Unibet @ 2.38 (Back)
Reasoning Istomin eliminated in past round on Sam Querry, No. 46 in tournament, a player very good.Tursunov made a poor match with Alex Bogdanovic, won just in the decisive set with tie-break.I think that istomin has first chance, especially as Tursunov can spare for Wimbledon, which will start next week.

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June 2:0 (7:6, 6:4) :clap:clap:clap

Sport Tennis
Event Janowicz Jerzy - Olaso-De La Rica Guillermo
Selection Janowicz Jerzy
Strength 10/10
Date 18/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.40 (Back)
Reasoning ATP SINGLES / 18.6.2009 Bytom / Poland Janowicz Jerzy - Olaso-De La Rica Guillermo Janowicz Jerzy has a good form and he plays this match of house. With Sergeyev Ivan he played the last match well and rotined the good level of game. Olaso-de La Rica Guillermo the last match played with Ouanna Josselin and played he is three sets. He took victory, but gave many forces and his form not very much good, he is an imett fatigue.

i believe that Sluiter is too old for playing serious tennis... Marcos had 7 break points before he injured in only 3 games on dutchman.s servis..dudi for 1.60 is value bet:nana
:welcomemiki,hope you'll stay and have better luck in your next picks:ok

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Some good winners at great prices today mates. Keep it up. I'm particularly delighted that Arantxa's pick came through. Tough one to call and I really didn't want to jinx it by commenting. I fancy Wozniacki to take the Eastbourne title. It looks like the ladies are taking these wam up tourneys a little bit more seriously than the guys but I would urge caution from here. Roll on Wimbledon.

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Will have a small punts on Wozniak @ 4.25 and Tanasugarn @ 5.2.Both are in good mood these days convincingly winning their matches with exception of Tanasugarn yesterday but her form atm is very good,defeated Safina in straight sets in the final last year here in bosch what is enough to me to back her at this very valuable price.Wozniak seems to be playing on top of her form dominating on all of her matches on grass this season(5) loosing only to Czink 67 75 75 but she's full of confidence and should give big fight to Wozniacki.Expecting even match and with the odds of 4 I am going with the dog here.The fact that both Safina and Wozniacki know that they have a slam coming and have a good chance there makes me think that they may not be that much consecrated on today's SF. GL all,

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Bartoli tb. Razzano @1,57 7/10 Betfair I think Bartoli should nick this quiet comfortably, has all the advantages with her. Razzano played 2 tough matches in a row ( good wins though ) and should be a bit tired. Bartoli has 2-0 h2h both from 2008, the better serve and the faster game which brought her to wimbledon final in ancient times. Razzano has to hope for unforced errors, but with 3 matches already won from Bartoli there is no question about form, i won´t back this if its 1st round, but at this stage of the tournament i trust Bartoli to show her higher grass potential... MfG Arantxa

Re: ATP & WTA Eastbourne/Hertogenbosch 14-21 June Tursunov x Tanasugarn @ 2.38 Watched yesterdays matches of both of them and both played terrific tennis and with that kind of play they really deserve to win the titles this week.Dancevic did great in Eastbourne and it seems that grass courts really suits on his game but he's still unexperieced enough and this will be his only second career final in main ATP events(lost first to Tursunov in straight sets in 07') I just can't see him upseting 'fired' russian today. Tanasugarn was very consistant and almost always in control of the rallies yesterday and tottaly outplayed Safina,shouldn't have problems against one more very tallented but very young player to defend the title here if shes game is on the same level again.Wickmayer have a great season so far especially on clay and already won a title this year in Estoril.This match is more important to Tamarine and she will probably win it,I hope so.. This double seems preety safe from here but last see,:hope GL all..