there is a bit of a gamble going on in tonights game between Audax Italiano v Universidad de Chile all the bookies have bought the prices in on universidad, they havent lost against the home side for 5 years winning this fixture the last three times out of 4, they do normally both score but looks a nice bet for the away win

Re: chile league

there is a bit of a gamble going on in tonights game between Audax Italiano v Universidad de Chile all the bookies have bought the prices in on universidad, they havent lost against the home side for 5 years winning this fixture the last three times out of 4, they do normally both score but looks a nice bet for the away win
Is this game being played on neutral ground? might explain the drop in price.

Re: chile league what am I missing that the #1 team Union Espanola (12-2-3) are +191 against 8th place O'Higgins (7-4-6) ? O'Higgins appears to be really good at home (5-1-2) but Espanola is good on the road also (6-2-1) Espanola beat them 2-1 at home a few months ago also. anyone have any more info?

Re: chile league these are two legged games so its in their interest to keep going for a goal i suppose, and if higgins scored away you would imagine they would find a way thru at home and espaniolas away record speaks for itself 9 out of the last 10 league games that these 2 have been involved in, both teams scored in this quarter final stage last year there was only 1 match out of 8 where both teams failed to score i think this is enough for me dont know about any team changes should not of thought it will stop these teams scoring youd have to favour espaniola for the win but maybe theres no need to risk it

Re: chile league next game up is Municipal Iquique v everton think this will end up a draw, everton finished 3rd and municipal 6th in the first phase of this league the league game was played with everton winning what seems like an easy 1-0, municipal had a man sent off at the end of the game so their may be some tension in this game , think everton will settle for a draw as they lost 3-0 in their away game in the quarter final last year, then they won 4-1 the following game they got thru to the finals of this last year where they also lost the away leg but won the return and the competition imo everton are the better team here but i dont think they will win tonight they seem to have the mentality that they can beat teams quite easily at their ground by scoring 3 or 4 goals but i do think they would like to go back to their place with a 1-1 maybe but a safer bet could be to do municipal draw no bet depends what you think

Re: chile league so the last game is tonight univesidad catolica v santiago morning the match the other night was postponed due to heavy rain after half an hour, i think, the score was 0-0 after 30 minutes not sure 4 of the last 5 between these 2 have only had 1 goal in but the other one had 10 so no help there santiago have the best goals scored record and the 4th worst conceded in this league with an average of over 4 goals a game ( apart from the time they faced this team), 0-1 they lost at home. when i was looking at this the other night i thought it may be under but could not tell so i thought id just leave it, but now im not so sure so im going with over 2.5 here santiago are a newly promoted small team who were not expected to hit 2nd place in the league before finishing 4th they are the surprise package of this tournament so maybe they will play a little more open and have a go at catolica after the postpd match, or maybe they will just shut up shop and go for the draw, but i dont see how that can realistically see them win over the 2 legs

Re: chile league just watched highlights of the game they had in may and can see why santiago average almost 3 goals a game, they could of scored four or five and definitely had the better first half, catolica scored a well worked goal and then the game went a bit mad santiago had a player sent off for a late but unlucky challenge ,then a catolica player collided with a santiago player snapping his arm in half, ouch :cry santiago had much better chances in the first half and maybe are going to be fired up for this a bit more than catolica, dont know how bad the rain affected the pp game? so maybe this can be scrapped whatever the score was or how they played, although they missed some real good chances in the may game, they had almost qualified in the league by then so maybe with a game the following week against the worst side in the league they may not of been that motivated obviously catolica are going to be up for this too but i think that santiago could definitely be leading at half time (most of their goals have been scored in the 2nd half this season) with possibly catolica finishing the second half stronger at least drawing, be interesting to see if theirs another red card thou bound to be some fireworks and some swings if theyve got their shooting boots on

Re: chile league the return match of these 1/4 finals begins with union v ohiggins (ahh no it doesnt) union will be pretty confident of qualifying tonight but higgins are definitely going to have a go i can see their being a few goals with both teams scoring could be an early goal here before the 27th minute anyway over 3.5 goals looks possible possible scoreline 3-2 to either side

Saturday 20 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universidad de Chile v Audax Italiano (23:30 BST) 1.61 3.6 6.5 105.07 %
Sunday 21 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Unión Española v O'Higgins (17:00 BST) 1.65 3.6 6 105.05 %
maximize.gif CD Everton v Deportivo Municipal (21:00 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.33 105.76 %
maximize.gif Santiago Morning v Universidad Católica (23:30 BST) 2.87 3.4 2.5 104.19 %

Re: chile league the later game today involves universidad and audax last weeks game was a little closer than the scoreline suggests univers were 2 up and then audax pulled 1 back but then had a man sent off leaving univers to score another 2 the problem is are audax going to bother with this,cos if they dont they are going to get spanked, it doesnt really do morale any good to have a couple of results go against you by a big score, pride and curiosity should get the better of audaxs players they are going to be thinking can they overturn the first leg, well with a good start from them and a slow start from the home team who will mentally be thinking that they have already qualified, this should lead to a stronger start by the away side then who knows what will happen i think audax have a real good chance of going into the break leading by at least 1 goal

Re: chile league everton v municipal last weeks game ended 2-2 with everton taking the lead twice, this was the first time this season that everton had conceded 2 goals in an away game, this could be really high scoring maybe over 5 or 6 goals both of these should score again, there could be a penalty what with all the cards, there were 7 in the last game and the game before that this is municipals first season in this league for at least 4 years, and it was only their third game in that they lost 1-0 away to everton their results have improved as the season has progressed but maybe not enuf to outclass everton today

Re: chile league santiago v catolica santiago got bashed in the first leg 4-0 with catolica ending the tie in the first 7 minutes with 2 quick goals, after that effort i cant see catolica worrying about santiago therefore dropping their guard and letting santiago give their fans some more enjoyment before their season ends, dont think the santiago team will be that worried about the 4-0 loss as theyve had a very good season 15/8 with betfred, doesnt look like anyone is putting much money on the result, so this could be quite a nice price for a home team with more motivation than the away team

25 June 2009
01:00Everton de Vina (3.1)Draw (3.4)Universidad de Chile (2.4)103%viewodds-button.gif
26 June 2009
01:00Universidad Catolica (2.4)Draw (3.3)Union Espanola (2.88)107%
theres another one of these games tonight and just like the first game theres a load of money going on universidad de chile again, but im not so sure about the away win tonight unless everton have got some injuries but if theres no injuries then looking at the form it would be very strange if everton were to lose tonight, they have been done only once in the last 13 attempts by chile with 6 draws in all that, the last 2 games in this fixture ended 1-1 the last 11 games both teams have scored so unless i can find some team news im not having nothing to do with this but assuming both teams are fit youd have to fancy everton to get a draw here or even a win so the asian could be the way to go but i think it could end 2-2 if anyone knows whats happening with the teams news please post it up :ok this was the last games team line up
C. Reynero SO.gifYC.gif 71'
B. Rieloff YC.gif 19'
M. Medel
F. Gutierrez
C. Garrido
O. Toledo
C. Martínez
C. Vilches
R. Gigena
M. Campos SO.gifYC.gif 37'
Substitutions
PlayerBookings