cote d'ivoire - cameroon (13th of june 09)

Re: cote d'ivoire - cameroon (13th of june 09) Although there are absolutely no guarantees in friendlies, I think I would rather bet on under 2.5 goals if anything. If you insist on betting on the outcome though, I think the value is on Cameroon double chance. Cote d'Ivoire maybe in better shape of late, but Cameroon are in a desperate situation and must practice for an away win in Gabon next weekend. They have only conceded once in their 2 qualifiers they played so far, but have yet to score themselves. Cote d'Ivoire will also play away at Burkina Faso next weekend, and it is also important for them not to lose, thus a defensive approach is what I would expect from them. Now with both sides virtually paying much attention to their defences, it is clear why under is my favourite choice. As for Cameroon not to lose, Cote d'Ivoire only beat Cameroon once in the last 5 H2H (and admittedly it was the only friendly of those 5). In 2002 Cameroon won in the African Cup of Nations. In the road to Germany Cameroon won both home and away, and in the CAn 2006 quarter-final it took the Ivoirians a PK-shoot out to overcome Cameroon. In other words, traditionally Cameroon get the best of Cote d'Ivoire, but I cannot be sure enough to place my money on them when they are so unimpressive of late, so I will hold my horses and back the under 2.5 goals option.