NRL: Round 14

Bulldogs win by 1-12 margin (2.75 @ centrebet) Despite their failue to beat an understrength Knights side before the break, this Bulldogs side has looked the goods and with several former Broncos in their line up, expect them to play a bit harder to ensure a win here. The Broncos have plenty of ability but have hit a bit of a slump as they have lost 3 of thier last 5 games and now face a very tough Bulldogs outfit who beat them 26-18 last time they met at Suncorp. The Bulldogs have a very good record in Brisbane as they have a 6-2 advantage over the Broncos and look to them to win this one in a close game. Newcastle win by 1-12 margin (3.60 @ centrebet) Newcastle have shown to be a resilient side and even without Gidley they showed they can still beat anybody on their day as they upset the Bulldogs last time out. They cross the Tasman against a Warriors side that has won ony 1 of their last 6 games. The Warrior huge pack will run at the smaller Knights forwards all game but the Knights have shown no fear in facing bigger sets of forwards and once they contain this, the Warriors don't have too many options. Like the look of these Knights to go on from their win over the Bulldogs and beat the Warriors, which will not be by much as expect the Warriors to play much better than they have in the past, and do so in front of their own crowd.

Re: NRL: Round 14 hey man, do you take those picks because of the odds or because you truly believe in them? I mean when i see NRL picks i see mostly team to win by 1 to 12 with odds of 3,5 or something so sometimes i wonder if the members really believe in those picks or if they take it because just 1 out 3 will bring profit. cheers and good luck :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.