** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mansion Double or Nothing STT race

GaF

Looking like a heck of a grind to get near the top - will do some rough calculations on what's needed..... (current leaderboards are on the web site - but not really in a copy and paste format)

Are you the champion of the double up tournaments? Now’s your chance to prove it in our great new promotion. With three leaderboards covering High, Medium & Low stakes tournaments, everyone has a chance to prove their worth. Races will take place 8 June (00:00) - 14 June 2008 (23:59), 15 June (00:00) - 21 June (23:59), 22 June (00:00) - 28 June (23:59) and 29 June (00:00) - 5 July (23:59). Can you claim the crown and a cash prize? To climb the leader boards you will earn points for the tournaments that you enter and also win. We will match your Buy-in with points, e.g. if the Buy-in is $10, you'll get 10 points. If you win you'll get twice the Buy-in. Mpoker_table_1.jpgMpoker_table_2.jpgMpoker_table_3.jpg

Re: Mansion Double or Nothing STT race

This table doesnt make a lot of sense to me :unsure
It makes even less sense to me when you see that of the top 5, only 1 is currently playing, the guy in 3rd, and he's only on 3 tables (though one is a $200 table)

Re: Mansion Double or Nothing STT race The guy on top has disabled his sharkscope :sad So looking at the guy in 2nd - 3734 games played, average stake $80, total losses $12,277 :loon His last 8 games are all $100 and $200 (so maybe thats where my calculations have gone wrong - maybe there's more liquidity than I thought) - however since midnight last night, he's only played 2 games :unsure

Re: Mansion Double or Nothing STT race Other factors that may bring the games played per day down by the top players: - Leaderboard may be more recent than midnight last night - Incremental points for winning may be double what I'm counting (I find the T&C a little ambiguous)

Re: Mansion Double or Nothing STT race I usually play 4 or 5 of these a night -- not enough to get on leadeboard though -- Although I do recommend the $5 double or nothing turbo Omaha games for anyone wishing to build a bankroll --