** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The full of eastern promise glory hunt!!

theboybroon

Being a glory hunt virgin, here's hoping it's first time lucky. Thought it was about time i got myself back to south east asia for a bit of traveling , and to get back to oz for a month or so, to catch up with some mates. If succesful i certainly won't be hanging around:) Starting with £10 the target is 5k and should take up to, but no more than 6 months. Odds will be no less than 1.02, and no greater than 1.05 Around 200 bets will be needed, for example from £10, 200 bets at average odds of 1.035 will return over 9k after com:loon but obvoiusly i will be banking along the way. Banking Targets: £250: Bank 20% = £50 £500: Bank 20% = £100 £1000: Bank 20% = £200 £2000: Bank 20% = £400 £3000: Bank 20% = £600 £4000: Bank 20% = £800 The sports i will be betting on will be football(mostly) tennis, golf, horse racing, snooker, cricket and rugby. All bets will be placed on betfair. With the odds i'm looking at, i would imagine the majority of the bets i place, will be in-running, and for that reason screenshots or whatever will probably be required at some point. It's not something iv'e done before, but i'm sure with the help of fellow PLs it won't be a problem.:) The glory hunt will start in the next day or two, and i just pray to God i get the first one up.:lol Just a bit of fun, but any advice or questions welcome:ok

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The full of eastern promise glory hunt!! No I mean BE picky, as in dont just back the next 1.02 you come across ! BTW Im gutted I cant get Pakistan on my thread too coz my funds tied up with England Rugby - the 1.04 after NZ got just 99 was as good as it gets on those type of odds I reckon !

Re: The full of eastern promise glory hunt!!

No I mean BE picky' date= as in dont just back the next 1.02 you come across ! BTW Im gutted I cant get Pakistan on my thread too coz my funds tied up with England Rugby - the 1.04 after NZ got just 99 was as good as it gets on those type of odds I reckon !
Of course not sarge, if i did, we would be onto bet number thirty or so.:) Every bet iv'e made, iv'e been watching the match. It's not a race mate:ok Best of luck.

Re: The full of eastern promise glory hunt!! I'm liking this thread. Keep it up mate. Just lost a whooping £6 on a Murray, South Africa and Spain win treble. SA clearing the ball from their own goal scorer on the line has cost me...out of funds now until Wimbledon...so I shall follow your progress!

Re: The full of eastern promise glory hunt!!

I'm liking this thread. Keep it up mate. Just lost a whooping £6 on a Murray' date=' South Africa and Spain win treble. SA clearing the ball from their own goal scorer on the line has cost me...out of funds now until Wimbledon...so I shall follow your progress![/quote'] Cheers mate, nice to have some support:ok Unlucky with the 'goal line clearance' from his own player, couldn't believe it. :welcome to pl