Golf: St Jude Championship

Golf Pga..st Jude Classic. Well, im feeling a little better this week, after DANNY WILLETT'S tied 4th at the welsh open...i was on e/w lumpy at 80's, but i was so gutted on the final day...i took 50's e/w first 3 for zillions..and GARRIDO birdied the 18th to do me out of third place....still DANNY is improving week by week as iv'e been advising over the past month, so i hope you where on? This week its all across the pond in Memphis at the TPC Southwind, last year saw JUSTIN LEONARD snatch it for a second time, but in a play off with ALLENBY and IMMELMAN, i think he could go close again..David Toms has won this twice too and wont be far away, but as usual i'm going for the value...SERGIO GARCIA must come good soon and recent resuts all though not something to shout about, is telling me he's on his way back, his swing stood the winds of the 2 euro events he played in and altogether he looked better than he has for a long while, i think his personal life is back in order and that can only be good for his golf game..he finished tied 4th here last year, beaten by just one stroke so I'm having a lumpy wager at 18's general..to WIN OUTRIGHT... be lucky.. regards.;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.