Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009 Frozen Fire 2.45 Epsom (WIN) Frozen Fire has some good form on offer but disappointed at this course when held up by Mick Kinane. It's another I want to see ridden more prominently and Murtagh is on board today. It won the Irish Derby in good style and Casual Conquest won recently to bolster form but did not get the trip in the St Leger. The race last time out was a farce and can be completely ignored. I mentioned to Fintron and Wizzkid Walter at York that you have to take note of O Briens runners at big odds (and then did not back Black Bear Island :wall) and 9-1 for this is an insult to me. It does not seem the most reliable but for me trip and ground will be fine and the trainer has to be respected. The horse looked to have come on ok but was caught out last time by a crawl and a sprint with the finishing time 54 secs slower than standard. Big price and big chance, will probably get backed in before the race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.