Coronation Cup - Epsom Friday

Thought I would also get this up early guys. Is there anyone out there who agrees with me that BUCCELLATI is an absolute fantastic E/W bet at 11/1 for this contest? This has to be one of the most underrated horses in training, I have followed him for over a year now and I really believe he is upto winning a Group 1, especially as this looks a rather sub standard G1 to be perfectly honest. :unsure

Re: Coronation Cup - Epsom Friday

Thought I would also get this up early guys. Is there anyone out there who agrees with me that BUCCELLATI is an absolute fantastic E/W bet at 11/1 for this contest? This has to be one of the most underrated horses in training, I have followed him for over a year now and I really believe he is upto winning a Group 1, especially as this looks a rather sub standard G1 to be perfectly honest. :unsure
The Bare form has appeal although for some reason from his 3 runs in June all have resulted in him being unplaced, not sure if that would make much diffrence to his chances although his best form has been from July-October. Although as you have pointed out the field is rather average with few horses having previous Group 1 Level runs.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.