Customer Service Experiences

Samba_SamPa

The timeframe for Pacific (Cassava Enterprises) withdrawals is much longer than other sites if my experience is anything to go by :wall Just been on to their Customer Services chasing it up - and their Representatives are as slow to respond as the company is to pay you out :eyes ...

Eldean R. has joined. Peter Norton: Hi, I was just wondering if you could tell me when my cashout (transaction # ********) was actually processed please. The only information it shows in my account is when I requested it (over 5 days ago) and that it has been processed, not when Eldean R.: Welcome to 888 Live Chat! We are glad to be of service. Whilst I try to locate your Pacific Poker account with your given email address, please confirm the first 2 characters of your password. Peter Norton: hi, if I remember correctly it is - ** (over 3 minutes pass) Eldean R.: Unfortunately those 2 are incorrect Peter Norton: then it must be - ** (over 4 minutes pass) Eldean R.: Thank you for providing the requested details. (after a further 4 minutes I assume she's waiting for me to respond :unsure why?) Peter Norton: ok Eldean R.: Please hold while i review your account. Peter Norton: no problem (over 3 minutes pass) Eldean R.: One moment please... (the "one moment" has reached 6 minutes before...) Eldean R.: Thank you for holding Peter. Peter Norton: no problem (another 2 minutes later) Eldean R.: The cashout that you requested will be paid out today from us Peter Norton: what time does that happen please? is there a set time when this process is undertaken? (quick response this time, only 90 seconds) Eldean R.: and it shout be reflecting in your account on the 3rd of June Eldean R.: should** Peter Norton: I don't understand. When I checked my account over the weekend it said the payout had already been processed. And the cashout policy says it appears in account 1-2 days after it is processed. The 3rd of June is now still 2 days away - and you're saying it will be paid out today - so why was it showing as already having been processed before today? (over 4 minutes.....) Eldean R.: It has been processed in our system. Eldean R.: But processing centers out side our system have different time frames to show cashouts in your bank account. Peter Norton: I know that with pokerstars I wait about 5 minutes from cashing out to the money arriving in my account - so I can't imagine it being Neteller's processing center that is the problem. I requested this cashout with Pacific Poker on Wednesday 27th May, and it is going to be in my account on Wednesday 3rd June? That's a whole week. Amazing how it can be so different to other sites. I guess I'll have to make sure I don't win any more money on Pacific then I will avoid this palava? Eldean R.: One moment please... (again, I don't think Eldean has a grasp of the concept of time - over 6 minutes pass) Eldean R.: I am sorry but that is the time frame given to us by the processing centers (Now am I wrong for being a bit peeved at the length of time taken to respond to me at just about every stage of the conversation? Anyway, I was indeed peeved, and I said...) Peter Norton: ah ok, one moment please.. Eldean R.: Ok (12 minutes later.....) Eldean R.: Peter are you still there? :rollin :$ :$
:spank naughty I know, but...