Race to become first Paddy Power Poker Pro

GaF

Maybe one for the high stakes/volume players on here.... We're looking to crown our first ever Paddy Power Poker Pro and it could be you! To qualify all you have to do is be a General in our VIP programme as of 1st October 2009 and you'll play in an exclusive online final to determine the eight who will play in our Live Grand Final for a top prize of €60,000.

Follow your dream and live the life of a Poker Professional for a year. How to qualify for Paddy Power Poker Pro:

1. To take part, you need to be a Paddy Power Poker player so if you're not a registered player please register now if you are not an existing player
  2. Move up the ranks to reach General VIP Level as of 1st October 2009 by averaging 60,000 points per month
  3. You'll be automatically entered into an online final to qualify for the Live Poker Pro Grand Final

How to win Paddy Power Poker Pro:

1. Be one of the top eight finishers in the online final to qualify for the Live Grand Final
  2. Beat 8 other players in the Live Poker Pro Grand Final
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE NOW THE FIRST PADDY POWER POKER PRO...

VIP Level Monthly Point Average Prize Package General 60,000 €60,000 Colonel 30,000 €20,000 Major 12,500 €10,000 Captain 6,500 €5,000 Lieutenant 1,200 €3,000 Private Entry Level €2,000 How to win the Colonel and Major Poker Pro packages:

1. Move up the ranks to reach Colonel or Major VIP Level as of 1st October 2009
  2. You'll be automatically entered into an online winner takes all final

VIP Level Monthly Point Average Prize Package General 60,000 €60,000 Colonel 30,000 €20,000 Major 12,500 €10,000 Captain 6,500 €5,000 Lieutenant 1,200 €3,000 Private Entry Level €2,000

• Players at General Level will qualify for an exclusive online final which will determine the eight who will play in the Live Grand Final worth €60,000 to be held during the paddypowerpoker.com Irish Winter Festival.
  • Players at Colonel Level will play in an exclusive online final for the €20,000 package on the 11th October 2009
  • Player at Major Level will play in an exclusive online final for the €10,000 package on the 11th October 2009
To qualify all you need to do is play on Paddy Power Poker and become a General in our VIP programme as of 1st October 2009 - for more information click here... What are the details of the package? To see full details please click here... What major poker events will the Poker Pro be playing in?
  • Irish Open 2010, Irish Winter Festival 2010, EPT London, GUKPT London, EPT San Remo
  • The above list is subject to change

Is this promotion valid for tournament and cash game play? Yes How do I qualify for a higher rank? Each tier has a qualifying amount of PADDY POINTS that you need to accrue on a monthly basis in order to reach a higher tier. Read our section on climbing the ranks here to find out more. For anyone looking for a statement of Paddy Points accrued please contact our 24 Hour Customer Support How long do I have to be a customer in order to move rank? You must be a customer of paddypowerpoker.com for a period of one month and had one month of real money play for your accrued points to be analysed, and your rank to be upgraded. How do I know how many points I have to accrue in order to upgrade my rank? You can find information on the amount of PADDY POINTS you need to upgrade at any time by clicking on the "MY POKER" section of the poker software. Alternatively request a Paddy Point statement from our 24 Hour Customer Support

Re: Race to become first Paddy Power Poker Pro To get 60,000 points in a month from the General level, via tournaments, you need to pay tournament fees of $1500. That's approx $50 per day. From the colonel level, you would need to play $1714.29 ($57.14 per day) to get to General. Maybe not quite as unachievable as I thought :loon (no I'm not going for it!)