Poker Player Mag Subscription

GaF

My sub needs renewing in the next month or so. I've become used to the £5 subs through APAT, but they seem to have gone. Are PokerPlayerMag no longer linked with APAT? :sad Had a letter through offering me 12 issues for £10 - is that the best offer out there?

Re: Poker Player Mag Subscription

My sub needs renewing in the next month or so. I've become used to the £5 subs through APAT, but they seem to have gone. Are PokerPlayerMag no longer linked with APAT? :sad Had a letter through offering me 12 issues for £10 - is that the best offer out there?
my letter was for 24 issues for £9.99 :dude:dude doesnt look like APAT have that deal going now. in saying that my subscription to insidepoker has now run out and not too impressed with their offer at the moment.

Re: Poker Player Mag Subscription

Had a letter through offering me 12 issues for £10 - is that the best offer out there?
My code for the £10 offer doesnt work :unsure (not that I was planning on using it, I have emailed them asking for the same offer as Al ;)) But if I go into the renew subscription without any offers, then it's £7.50 for 12 issues (despite the "best offer" and "Reply now to secure your LOWEST rate" plastered all over the letter offering £10). I cant get my head around how this all works :unsure