Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95

Re: Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95 Redcar 3.35 Observatory Star Has a fine record over G&D and has managed a win and a 2nd in two outings, Won last year in August at thirsk carrying 9-2 so well down in the weights on that form and also Has Royston Ffrench on board who is firing in the winners, Also runs well at Redcar (76212) Observatory Star £10 Win @ 9/2 (Stan James)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95 Salisbury 3.55 Tinshu Caught my eye at Leicester last month when running into second behind Larkham and still managed to close the gap at the finish and has now dropped in the weights by 7lbs and looks a good value bet in this Class 4 handicap. Tinshu £6 E/W @ 11/1

Re: Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95 Salisbury 4.30 Cavendish Road Bit shocked at this price considering he is the onlt one out of the whole field who has winning form over this G&D (29% Strike Rate) Won two outings ago over this G&D carrying 2lbs less than todays mark but underperformed but could be forgiven with regards to his weight. Cavendish Road £4 E/W @ 25/1 (Stan James)

Re: Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95

Salisbury 3.55 Tinshu Caught my eye at Leicester last month when running into second behind Larkham and still managed to close the gap at the finish and has now dropped in the weights by 7lbs and looks a good value bet in this Class 4 handicap. Tinshu £6 E/W @ 11/1
Please dont let me regret this, was guna back this but changed my mind at the last second.

Re: Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95 Chester 9.15 The Weights could possibly be the key to the performances here and looking at prior form on horses that can handle the weights over these conditions i have been able to filter the field down to two horses, Thorny Mandate Won at this track last year carrying 9-7 to victory and only has to cope with a lb rise and should be one of the main dangers, Gamesters Lady who chased the first mentioned home seems to be better off on that defeat and has slipped down the weights by 2lbs and could easily overturn this form. Thorny Mandate £8 E/W @ 6/1 Paddy Power Gamesters Lady £5 E/W @ 10/1 Stan James

Re: Tipsters Best Bets!!!! P/L +£157.95 Uttoxeter 8.10 Star Tenor & Rawaabet The first mentioned is the strongest fancy of the two and holds a 17% strike rate over these conditions, Looking at his last 5 form figures which reads 51103 His first win was in a Class 4 carrying 10-5 and his last win was in a Class 5 carrying 11-1 and his 3rd he managed to place off of 11-10 and Michael Murphys handy 5lbs claim should be a bonus and does hold a good strike rate this year over the sticks, Rawaabet is another who should go well and has a good record over these G&D conditions 1 win & 4 places from 9 starts and has Richard Johnson on board today and is now 7lbs down on his victory last August. Star Tenor £6 E/W @ 16/1 Rawaabet £10 E/W @ 8/1