Pokerashes:uk and Oz -Huge opportunity to play televised celebrity poker

GaF

Pacific poker Pokerashes. http://promo.888.com/pokerashes/ The 95c+5c game (9pm BST) for UK players last night had 8 entries with top 6 going through to weekly final!! (also 3 from a freeroll) - 9 qualifiers per day for 5 days means 45 in the weekly final. Top 3 go into the grand final - dont know how many weeks this has been running for, but guessing the grand final will have fewer than 20 players. Winner wins a package to play for Team England in the televised game against Team Australia! There's a seperate route through for the Aussies (who will fly to London for the game). Looks a great chance to get a PL'r into this :ok Looks like just 2 weekly finals left Structure.jpg

Re: Pokerashes:uk and Oz -Huge opportunity to play televised celebrity poker I include myself in this comment as I knew I was up against Aces with my AK (K on flop) and I still called the all-in ............ The standard of play that I witnessed in this was as poor as I have seen for a long time (mind you I've not been playing much lately) and that includes the FT which I popped back in to watch. God help the brits if any of the three qualifiers tonight make the TV show. The most telling statistic was that a sitout from the start finished 4th (top 3 qualified out of 22).

Re: Pokerashes:uk and Oz -Huge opportunity to play televised celebrity poker Came 6th. Was in a horrible situation where the first 2 were very comfortable, the bottom 2 had micro stacks, whilst myself and another were the middle 2 - 3 places to play for. I had 3.7k and the other lad had 5.9k so he had a definite advantage and I felt I would have to double up to make the final 3. I got 66 on the Button and shoved and was called by the big stack BB with JQ who hit both by the turn. Not to worry I expected there to be more PL'rs there, only recognised Runa, Pokerjace and Rivrd (if he was shtSTK)

Re: Pokerashes:uk and Oz -Huge opportunity to play televised celebrity poker

I include myself in this comment as I knew I was up against Aces with my AK (K on flop) and I still called the all-in ............ The standard of play that I witnessed in this was as poor as I have seen for a long time (mind you I've not been playing much lately) and that includes the FT which I popped back in to watch. God help the brits if any of the three qualifiers tonight make the TV show. The most telling statistic was that a sitout from the start finished 4th (top 3 qualified out of 22).
It was, it was terrible.