Beverley ~ Sat 23/05/09

2.15 - MESBAAH - W&P Course record reads 122 - running to the same mark (91) on all 3 occasions, and races of 73 today. Looks to have a nice draw in 8 (of 11) and should get a good pace to chase with Fitzwarren and Ubenkor drawn on his inside. Recent form can be ignored over trips too short and too far, and, providing the jock doesn't waste his energy early doors like last time he rode him, looks to have a solid chance of at least a place. 3.50 - ARCHERS ROAD - lay @ up to 3.40 Have a feeling this one might be overbet simply due to his form figures. For me, however, there's more than enough potential negatives that he is one I would be looking to take on. Brocklesby winner Hearts Of Fire reopposes, and comfortably put Archers Road in his place in the 2yr old season opener. Lees Anthem reopposes, and was looking perhaps the likeliest winner of the two when crashing through the rail near the line at the beginning of April. Fratellino turned in a scorching speed figure lto at York, whilst the second that day - Ventura Cove has live possibilites of faring better in today's conditions. All 4 of the aforementioned can be given realistic claims, add to that Archers road's draw in 4 and his tendency to hang left, and he looks a solid lay bet today.

Re: Beverley ~ Sat 23/05/09 3.20 5f sprint high numbers normally favoured so my original fancy Advanced out of stall 2 may find it hard to repel those drawn high. Fullandby has won here before over 5f & is very well drawn in stall 11. It ran too bad to be true last time out when last at Newmarket. Will give it another chance today 7/2 with Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.