Nrl(rugby League) Rd 11

HOT NEWS CRONULLA forward Reni Maitua has tested positive to a banned drug and is facing a two-year ban from the NRL. don't see a way out of all these controvesy for cronulla sharkss.....will lose by a mile.... go for st. illawara -7.5(load it b4 the price goes down)

Re: Nrl(rugby League) Rd 11 St George win by 13+ margin (2.65 @ centrebet) St George play thier local rivals Cronulla who are really struggling for form and they look out of sorts. Only Gallen and Barrett look capable of doing anything for them and Bennett will have a plan to neutralise these two. Howvver, the Dragons have too many options across the park and with State of Origin jerseys up for grabs, expect some of their forwards to have big games to press their claims even further. Looking to the Dragons to thump their neighboours and win very easily. Penrith win by 13+ margin (2.50 @ centrebet) With several key injuries to players like Fitzgibbon and Soliola hard to see the Roosters turn around their recent form where they have lost 5 fo their last 6 games while the Panthers have won their last 3 games and now they have several players lining up for State of Origin positions. Pearce and Anasta have been ordinary as their pack has lacked dominance to lay the platform for them while the big, mobile Panthers pack should be able to cause plenty fo problem for the Roosters, especially as they should get a good crowd in on a Saturday night there, and Penrith usually play well on these nights.

Re: Nrl(rugby League) Rd 11

HOT NEWS CRONULLA forward Reni Maitua has tested positive to a banned drug and is facing a two-year ban from the NRL. don't see a way out of all these controvesy for cronulla sharkss.....will lose by a mile.... go for st. illawara -7.5(load it b4 the price goes down)
thankyou heapsssss :)

Re: Nrl(rugby League) Rd 11 Top weekend. Quite a few $$ made in here. :clap:clap Was a great weekend for me, I should have posted my bets in here, but I didn't so I won't start boasting and after-eventing. :p I'll just say I should have taken some of your advice and taken Dragons at 13+ rather then just for the win @ 1.40. Anyways, nice work all. :)

Re: Nrl(rugby League) Rd 11 North Queensland - Newcastle over 42.5 (1.90 @ pinnacle) Both teams have hit some good form and they both like to play an expanise game of rugby league so look for a fast and open game with plenty of points scored. One stat that may have a big bearing on this game is that Newcastle lead the NRL with 50 line breaks and against a side like the Cowboys who can be lazy in defence at times, then this could prove costly for them, while Thurston has been in excellent form in the last few weeks and look to him with Bowen to cause problems in turning some of the Knights big men around. The last 3 games between the two sides has seen at least 48 points scored so looking for another high scoring game

Re: Nrl(rugby League) Rd 11 NTH QLD vs NEW KNIGHTS This should be a great match up between two inform teams. I just cannot go past Thurston and Bowen at home. 10 POINTS ON NTH QLD -2.5 @ $1.90 10 POINTS ON NTH QLD 1-12 @ $3.20 2 POINTS ON TONGA 1ST TRY SCORER/NTH QLD 1-12 @ $50 GOODLUCK TONIGHT BOYS!