WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May

swampster

WPT Poker Magazine & BadBeat.com are offering a reader the chance to become a sponsored pro at $500 a day plus mentoring from the pros. The freeroll is set for MONDAY 25th May at 19.00. To enter, download the poker client at www.grandslampoker.com and set up a Real Money account. Deposit $10 (you can withdraw straight away) and email your new alias to [email protected] before this Friday, 22nd May. You'll then be entered into the tournament. 1st place takes away the $500/day sponsorship package, with 2nd-10th places winning a mentoring session with a BadBeat pro. I see Burnley Joe is registered already so you'll have your work cut out! Good Luck! Jon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May if it's anything like the one a guy at work is on, it'll be $500 a day loss limit to play on GrandSlam poker (BadBeat's iPoker skin) playing either cash or SnGs. BadBeat take half of all profits but of course if you lose there's no risk. You'll be expected to play a certain number of hands/games a month plus you'll get weekly mentoring seshes from a pro via Skype who will watch you play on TeamViewer. There are sometimes live seats available to BadBeat trainees too. If a PLer takes it down I'll follow their progress in the mag each month.

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May wow, sounds like an unreal prize! :ok just a reminder that this is on tonight at 8pm. There is 23 reged and I have counted at least 15 PLers out of the 23, so quite a good chance of a PLer taking it down! :ok

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May Wow - I was very lucky to beat Duncan head2head for this. Sorry dunc, must admit I'm not a big fan of tournies with such an unbalanced prize structure. Anyway thanks to all the lurkers for their best wishes :clap. As has been said I cannot believe there were only 24 in this ..... a bit of me is expecting its all a hoax (I thought that of last years Everest deal too) and I'm gonna wake up with a hangover and find its all a dream :tongue2. My first decent win of the year ... must have been saving up all those bad beats. I wonder how it all works is it profit per day (each day starts anew) or profit over a period - whatever, its going to be fun! Once again apologies Duncan for the h2h beat, but I think you did something similar to me last year :ok ... and (of course) a massive thankyou to Jon :clap:clap:clap:clap for his role in this - I owe you a big drink :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May ... blessing my decision to buy a laptop and a dongle a few weeks ago , with it being an iPoker site I would have been scuppered if playing on my desktop with aol on it!!! I'm still dancing round the house!

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May

... blessing my decision to buy a laptop and a dongle a few weeks ago ' date=' with it being an iPoker site I would have been scuppered if playing on my desktop with aol on it!!! I'm still dancing round the house![/quote'] Poker skills :poker....(+).... dancing :nana...... mmmm ..... you could have given Susan Boyle a run for her money on BCT if this had been a few months earlier Phil....:drums.... Great performance :ok........ beating runa HU ..... gl over the coming months ....

Re: WIN $500 A DAY SPONSORSHIP! FREEROLL 25th May congrats Phil--was a marathon game--considering only 24 entrants post up what it exacly entails when you get all the info m8 Certainly looks good--and a big thank you to Swampster for posting this up