P.g.a Golf..wentworth

This week its the PGA at Wentworth, with the winners cheque of 750,000, there will be significant moves in the RACE TO DUBAI... ANGEL CABRERA will attempt to join SEVE, JOSE, BERNHARD LANGER and NCK FALDO in the exclusive club of players who have won the PGA after winning the MASTERS... On the 9 previous times he reached the weekend, he has finished just once outside the top 50, but more impressively still, he has made the top 10 on five occastions.. Runner up in 2001 and 2004, he finally won in 2005, even though this week is a mighty strong field, i cant disregard these stats...and will be lumping on at the best price i can get...looking at oddschecker and ew poss of first 6, probably with BOYLESPORTS...All four days are on T.V,but watch out, because the FIRST TWO DAYS ARE ON SKY SPORTS.. AND THE FINAL TWO DAYS ARE ON BBC, be lucky...... Also i would like to bring you to the attention of the BYRON NELSON in USA this week, where ive got a strong feeling that LEFTY, even though fav at 9's with most firms, must go very close to winning, he has won this before on a couple of occasions and with no TIGER in the field and most of the top ten at wentworth, he must surely be as close to a good thing! if there is ever one in Golf?......regards..:clap P.S...Just had a "LUMPY BET" AT 18's with BOYLES, EW first 6, on CABRERA..The've cut him to 16's, but still good value in my book...regards. UPDATE...LEFTY has withdrawn from the Byron Nelson, due to his wife being diagnosed with cancer, lets hope she's o.k and PHIL gets back on the tee a.s.a.p, stuck my original stake on ADAM SCOTT, i know his form has gone off as late, but 45's in this field is worth taking, just incase he's swing puts in an appearance, you wont see those odds again if it does return..regards.

Re: P.g.a Golf..wentworth Took johan edfors @ 16/1 for a top 5 finish Like this guy and think he will win something big soon, had a good run in the Irish Open last week losing out at the very late stages and since he plays a lot in the U.S I dont think the last days downpour was his cup of tea.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.