Bath 18/05

2.30 Musical bridge has gone close several times but yet to get the win, best performance come over good and good/soft ground and the racing experience should work in her favour here, spencer an interesting booking if in the right mood 1pt win musical bridge

Re: Bath 18/05 4.00 Bath The racing is centred around one horse for me tomorrow - Fancy Footsteps. First noticed this one back at Wolverhampton in December when she made her handicap debut. I thought he had a chance off 63 and got the piss ripped out of me by Wizzkid Walter and another mate for cheering it on from the stands like a girl that day. She finished third, but the horses ahead of her were two of the most progressive handicappers on the all-weather circuit at the time - Milne Bay and River Kirov. Milne Bay won next time out to boost the form whilst the Kirov won three races in a row shortly after, which rubber stamped that form. Fancy Footsteps made her next start at Kempton in January and made no mistake from the same mark, finishing comfortably clear of the second by two and a quarter lengths and suggesting she would be up to defying this latest 6 lb rise. With Clive Cox's yard in such good form this is a filly I am really looking forward to seeing run again, hopefully she can land a double.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.