Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

slapdash

Stats after run #24: f_w8vajm_e7a086f.jpg I'm going to play Steps on Poker Stars. I'll start with a bank of $215 (the buy-in for a Sunday Millions or Sunday Warm-up), and start with Step 1. At $7.50 a time, 28 Step 1 entries will cost $210. Fourth place in Step 1 earns a $1.50 consolation prize, and if I get any of those I'll add them to the bank to buy further entries at Step 1. I'll play as many Step 1s as the bank allows, and then use whatever Step 2 tokens I have, etc. When I have only Step 4 tokens (or nothing) left, I'll pause to consider what to do with them. Probably I'll use one token to buy in to a Sunday Warm-up and use any additional tokens to chase the dream and try to win a WSOP ME entry or something similar. I'll two-table at Steps 1 and 2, but won't mix them, 'cos I easily get confused. I tried this once before and ended up with one Step 4 token for an outlay of $214.50, thus making a profit of $0.50 :nana for several hours work (cynics might say that since I used the token to buy in to a Sunday Warm-up and didn't cash, I actually made a loss of $214.50, but I don't listen to cynics). My first goal is to do better this time. I'll post occasional updates here. Starting bank: $215. Current bank: $215.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.