Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may.

Sunday 17 May 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Haka v RoPS (16:30BST) 1.61 3.85 6.50 103.26 % Details »
Hide « Haka v RoPS
JJK v HJK (16:30BST) 5.75 3.60 1.84 99.52 % Details »
Hide « JJK v HJK
Lahti v Jaro (16:30BST) 1.80 3.50 4.75 105.18 % Details »
Hide « Lahti v Jaro
Mariehamn v MyPa (16:30BST) 2.50 3.40 2.90 103.89 % Details »
Hide « Mariehamn v MyPa
Tampere Utd v Honka Espoo (16:30BST) 2.70 3.30 3.00 100.67 % Details »
Hide « Tampere Utd v Honka Espoo
TPS v VPS (16:30BST) 1.66 3.60 6.00 104.44 % Details »
Hide « TPS v VPS
Monday 18 May 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
KuPS v Inter Turku (17:00BST) 4.85 3.50 1.90 101.57 % Details »
Saturday 16 May 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Oulu v PK-35 (14:00BST) 1.85 3.50 5.00 102.63 % Details »
Hide « Oulu v PK-35
TPV v Viikingit (14:00BST) 3.35 3.40 2.20 104.72 % Details »
Hide « TPV v Viikingit
Sunday 17 May 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Atlantis v JIPPO (16:30BST) 2.20 3.40 3.70 101.89 % Details »
Hide « Atlantis v JIPPO
Hämeenlinna v PS Kemi Kings (16:30BST) 2.05 3.35 3.50 107.20 % Details »
Hide « Hämeenlinna v PS Kemi Kings
KooTeePee v Kiisto (16:30BST) 1.75 3.60 5.00 104.92 % Details »
Hide « KooTeePee v Kiisto
KPV v Porin Palloilijat (16:30BST) 2.20 3.30 3.10 108.02 % Details »

Re: Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may. Couple of bets MIFK - Mypa 1 ml 1,93 7/10 @ Pinnaclesports Mifk - Mypa u2,25 1,86 7/10 @ Pinnaclesports TamU - Honka 1 ml 2,09 7/10 @ Pinnaclesports TamU - Honka u2,25 1,90 7/10 @ Pinnaclesports JJK - Hjk 2 1,8 7/10 @ Expekt Kups - Inter 2 1,9 7/10 @ Expekt Mifk seems to be underrated again. Two equal teams meet and home advantage makes MIFK favourite. Under is also probable as neither is a offensive monster. If anybody would have suggested TamU to be underdogs against anybody at home before the season started he would have be laughed at. Couple of bad bounces and suddenly we supposed to believe that TamU is crap? They played equal games so far, as has Honka also. A typical overreaction in odds. So far both teams have looked more under than over teams in terms goal scoring chances in their games. JJK has had a easy schelude so far, but they already have shown they cannot create scoring chances at this level. It's hard to win games with 1-3 scoring chances per game, especially againts strong HJK. Kups is probably going to attack again at home. Against pressing/countering and much stronger Inter that looks like suicide.

Re: Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may. I put some extra effort on that TamU-game. TamU was widely expected to be one of the possible teams to able to win Veikkausliiga before the season started. They won Veikkausliiga both in 2006 and 2007. Last year they were 7th. But what many people don't seem to remember that their season started with very many players injured at the start of the last season. In first 6 games they only managed to get 3 points with problems to get starting eleven filled because of injuries. After that they went on 1,65 points per game, a solid pace for top5 finish on nearly every Veikkausliiga season. In this years pre-season Liigacup they won 6 and drawed 2 times out of 8 games with goals 20-7. There's every reason to believe TamU is still at least a top5 club in Veikkausliiga. So they look like having a bad start so far this season winning only 1 and losing 4. But have they really played that bad? No. Sometimes ball just bounces on your goal from opponents butt or you can't capitalise on your own chances. That's practically what's happened to TamU so far this year. They haven't been outplayed in any of their games. Would we seen this kind of odds if TamU has had any luck and would have something like 6 to 9 points they deserved? No. Now they are priced as underdogs. A solid top5 team underdogs at home? Even Honka is the best team ever to play in Veikkausliiga these odds can't be justified. I'm not saying TamU will win, but the odds are now as good they can get.

Re: Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may. Good work with TamU. However, the moral is so low and the players look so frustrated and there are problems off the pitch that do seem to have an effect on the pitch as well which makes TamU at the moment a no bet team for me. Or more precisely, TamU - games are no bet. It is still in my ranking at top5 - spot, but I do not want to bang my head into the wall with them until they get some wind beneath their wings. In theory there is a lot of value in TamU now.

Re: Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may. Well..i just wondering that Tamu´s Problems how that does effect the team?? so today i´m gonna bet Honka to win! Why because Tamu´s form isnt what it should be and Honka is far better "TEAM" right now and the pitch is good condition to fit Honka´s fast paced style of play and right now we have chance to play against Tamu with good odds..(Until the sleeping bear wakes up..you know what i mean..) I think it´s worth trying for so Good Luck and God bless..it´s only betting :ok

Re: Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may. Well, last year everyone was talking about TamU's so called inner problems after couple of first games and they did go out with that 1,65 points per game. I don't know how things actually are in TamU camp, but many times people make things up in their minds just to explain results. I'll stand on my opinion that this year's TamU results have been more on pure chance than actually having any kind of real crisis. Things happen and in short term series like 26 game football league a couple of wins and losses can be many times explained by just good or bad luck.

Re: Finland, Weekend, 16-18th of may. Haka's coach is pondering will he be doing some changes in his line-up against Rops because of tough schelude(sort of a let-down danger here). They are missing important Corpache and Parviainen,Joenmäki. Rops is missing important Mweetwa and Tenkula. VPS's coach quitted and this will be the first game with new managment(former second coach Vuorinne and Juha Reini coming on). VPS is missing important Kainu and couple others. VPS has played better football than can be seen in the standings. I kind of wish VPS to lose here so we'll get better odds later on ;-)