Newcastle - 15/5/09

Dont think there is a thread. 6.45 Sana Abel 2/1 lad 10 pts This is what I said about this one lto, ‘Massively interested to see this one run. I have heard the odd vibe and this newcomer certainly is bred well enough. Dam won 1000g and oaks, half sister to a number of good sort including ire 1000 g placed horse and also closely releated to oaks winner, eswarath who won the oaks for exactly the same connections. Also significant is to look at future entries and this one is an oaks entry still so must be held in some sort of regard. Actually you can basically get any price for the oaks for what its worth. Starts off over a mile today and whilst could need further in time there are some in this family perfectly good at this distance and as I say it will be interesting to see what the market thinks and how she will get on.’ As it happened was noticeable drifter and hence her run in fourth was very encouraging and every sign that she should come on for that run. Made noticeable mid way headway under a really quiet ride which would have helped further if there wasn’t any fog as the quiet nature of the ride would have been even more noticeable. Should be more street wise today and the added distance should be a benefit.

Re: Newcastle - 15/5/09 Cant really add to your write up woody but iu have this in my yankee, nice write up :) 6.10 Jack My Boy 1pt win had this a month back at beverly which won by around 2lengths, which i was impressed by that performance, this extra furlong should favour him and should take this. 7.55 Pipers Song 1pt e/w @ 8/1 ran well over 8f last 2 races, big step up in distance but should be suited with this and the ground. e/w

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.