Exeter 13/05

Re: Exeter 13/05 EXETER 2.50 Passato 15 pts win @ 4/5 Sportingbet I cant deny the odds are poor, but Passato looks a standout on the speed figures. He ran his best rating last time, a 72, over course and distance, and that is a nice way clear of the rest. Added to that, he gets weight off his main rival, Players Please. Cherryficial 2 pts ew @ 20/1 Bet 365 (BOG) I do feel that Cherryficial could run a nice race at a big price here. She is comfortably 3rd in on the ratings and ran her best number (62) over this course and distance. If she can reproduce that, she should go close given the weight she recieves from the market principles. I might play the forecast as well here, as I think the weight could tell on Players Please. 0.5 pt reverse forecast 3.20 Los Suenos 4 pts ew @ 9/1 Boylesports (BOG) Sitting down at the bottom of the weights, Los Suenos doesnt look the most likely winner of this race. However, I think his price is wrong based on the speed figs. He dissapointed last time after an absence, but he should strip fitter today. He always runs a nice race and is rated well enough to run well.