Lars; Bets from May 09

Due to my most dreadful of starts in the BBOD, I've decided to try to keep a thread of my bets, to show to myself what I'm doing wrong/right, and to see if this racing hobby is losing me money or otherwise. Monday 11th May 19:20- Windsor - Nom Dom - 4pts Win - WON at 3/1 20:00- Towcester - Fourpointone (BBOD) 1pt win - Ended up 13/1 20:20- Windsor - Wunder Strike - 1pt Win. - 9/2 Staked 6pts Returned 16pts P/L +10 Yield +166% Strike rate 33% (1/3) Today was a good day, a large bet placed on Nom Dom due to it's low mark and potential that I saw. Surprised it won by such a margin. Fourpointone was always a bit of a punt, looked good for a while but I could see it's head bobbing a bit too much about 2/3 into the race and it was slightly struggling to clear some of the fences. Wunder Strike never got into the race really. Think it'll be the end to it's good run of form, unfortunately. Apologies to posting this afterwards, sometimes it's hard to get on due to college commitments. Am unsure with the flat , as it's my first proper season betting as I turned 18 before Christmas. Prefer the jumps myself and had a few big priced winners (Punjabi, Kayf Aramis). So unsure what to look for in the flat. Hope this will be an interesting insight into the results of a virtual newbie in racing terms. Wish me luck!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.