BEST BET OF THE DAY sat 9/05/09

2-20 at Hexham LISDONAGH HOUSE 0.5pt e/w bet Only been on the race course twice and ran not to bad on both counts, todays shorter trip and ground should be more up his street, last time out was 6th, and the same before that, did seem to get a bit tired last time out and today is dropped back to 2m, trainer & jockey good combo and might be a nice price. e/w bet is recommended. Best of luck..

Re: BEST BET OF THE DAY sat 9/05/09 155 Haydock TOSHI e/w SUPERNAP This is a horse I've grown to love very rapidly. Had 2 wins and a narrow second for Jim Goldie over hurdles this spring. In fantastic form, had a convincing win last Friday night over same distance as today, jockey Mark Bradbourne has developed a good understanding with the horse. This race won't be easy, Toshi has deservedly gone up a few lbs for his wins but doesn't seem any more or less exposed than anything else in this reasonable quality race. I'm taking my chance with a form horse from a stable that does well here. SUPERNAP, wish me luck!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.