Laying The Top Footy Tips

Hi :D This system is based on laying the most tipped outcome of a football game on the football forum of this site . Only one game will be layed daily ie the most tipped game by other tipsters. Example The CL game tonight Chelsea v Barca from threads on this game are at the mo. Barca 1vote Chelsea 4 votes Over 2.5 4 votes Under 2.5 0 votes Both teams to score 2 votes So the following lays would be Chelsea 1pt 2.80 Betfair Over 2.5 1pt 2.10 Betfair Both Teams To Score 1pt 1.72 Betfair These would be the lays if this was near the match kick off . Rules are Any tip must have 2 tips at least All odds are Betfair Most tipped thread game will be the lay of the day This system is a Paper system Tips total will have a cut of point of 30 mins before the kick off Bank is 100pts and all lays are to 1pt level stakes

Re: Laying The Top Footy Tips A very interesting idea. I take it you're basing it on the idea that the popular opinion will be backed in enough for it to become a value lay. I suspect the BF commission will do you in in the long term though.

Re: Laying The Top Footy Tips

I take it you're basing it on the idea that the popular opinion will be backed in enough for it to become a value lay.
Or he could be basing the idea on the theory that the football tipsters on this forum know diddley squat :lol

Re: Laying The Top Footy Tips Nothing Sunday ,well there was a serie A game but i was busy with the horses and missed it,today its gonna be the New/Midds game tonight just waiting on tips. Bet up by 5.00pm as going out early tonight.

Re: Laying The Top Footy Tips Looking through the thread at actual odds taken for thread was a total of 12.76pts outlay,giving a 28% return on outlay,not bad will run until end of season then look to pick up start of new season for real cash points.