Italian Open Golf

I would like to welcome you alll, to my golf tipping advice,Yes, this is the week to keep your eye on the european tour, as the top 20 golfers are all in u.s.a for the players championship, which leaves the door wide open for an up and coming player to win some silverware and raise the old bank balance, which is what im going to do and hopefully so will you,when i tell you there is a golden chance this week to bash the bookies! The preachers son from sheffield, DANNY WILLETT, looks an outstanding bet for the Italian open in Turin, its not that long ago DANNYwas the WORLD Amt Champion, which confirms he has the bottle to win a pro event, he has started moderatley in his first full year on tour, but has had two top 20 finishes of late, which stats wise, makes him worth following...who remembers JUSTIN ROSE?..he never made a cut in his first year, but has gone onto win several times in europe and the states. DANNY WILLETT age 21 will be a name to watch out for the future, many golf insiders are already saying he will make RYDER CUP material, so visit oddschecker, before thursday, check out the best price, im thinking around 40 to 1, will be an E.W cert, but being honest, im going to lump on him to win outright, because once young DANNY WILLETT wins, you wont ever see 40,s in a substandard field like this ever again. So Get on, sit back and enjoy 4 days of italian golf, live on sky sports and come sunday night, you can go ahead and book those summer holidays with your winnings, be lucky PUNTERS.....:D:welcome:welcome:D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.