Salisbury Sun 3rd May

Re: Salisbury Sun 3rd May 2.15 Dark Mischief 6/5 sky 10 pts Backed this lto and he was a good winner. The trainer does so well with these progressive sprinters and this one was well backed before winning at hq in front of a stoute horse of a similar type of profile. He looks like the type who could quite easily follow up in particular as a chief rival, Cheviot, who I backed lto saw the horse who beat him lto run poorly afterwards. Dark Mischief is progressive and can take this one for me.

Re: Salisbury Sun 3rd May 2.15 SALISBURY - DARK MISCHIEF (5F, Class 2, G/Firm) Henry Candy seems to have a knack of picking up decent sprinters & turning them into very decent 3yo's, this happened with Amour Propre yesterday & Dark Mischief could be another. Won on its 1st start this season over 6f at Newmarket after 2 runs last season finishing 5th in a listed race at Doncaster. Beat Soul City into 4th on its debut & that really rates as excellent form as Soul City went on to record a 4 timer including decent races in France & Ireland. BET 27 - 2.15 SALIS - DARK MISCHIEF 4pts WIN @ 11/10 Ladbrokes

Re: Salisbury Sun 3rd May jazacosta 325 salis. 0.5 pts ew. must admit the trips a slight concern being a bit farther than expected, but if the cheek-pieces work then i think he will stay well enough and off a mark of 75 he has t be respected. the grounds ok and phil robinson rides for amanda perrett which is interesting.