PaddyPower scottish open - Normandy hotel, Renfrew 16th may 2009

nastro 1888

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PaddyPower scottish open - Normandy hotel, Renfrew 16th may 2009

how did you do mate ? Ive put a thread in the poker strategy forum how I got on as I seriously need a bit of advice !
Nastro, I got knocked out in the first STT, but had a great time anyway, went back on Sunday on someone elses ticket(transfer) He had a cold and was feeling lousy and not up for playing the Sunday.Knocked out in the first STT again:wall I wont add to the post in strategy as there people on there already, better qualified than me , to give advice. AJ he didn't win anything,unfortunately. The main tourney consisted of 2 rounds of 10seat stt's, top two from the first round took their chips into the 2nd round, then table winner qualified for the final on 30th May. 315 started the main tourney and later they had a couple of small MTT'S 40 and 40 if i remember correctly so about 400players/buy-ins for the day.They had cash games on pretty all day too.All in all it was very well run event, so much so i'm going back next Sunday for definate and maybe even the Saturday too.

Re: PaddyPower scottish open - Normandy hotel, Renfrew 16th may 2009

so you finished second and are going to Vegas :unsure not a bad result
yeah, what jolly said, this was a qualifier for the final 40 on the 30th of may - if I would have seen of the woman there where buyers to buy your seat for up to £1000 for the qualifiers, paddypower where ok with this as long as you donated to the charity the event was organised for.