Best bet of the day 29th April

6.50 Lytham looks one of the best each way bets Ive seen in a while, dropped a 1lb in handicap and claimer jockey on board which should be useful after a couple disappointing efforts. Has a great strike rate around kemtpon with 5 runs and 3 wins. Finished 3rd behind monfils monfils recently and recieved a 1lb rise for that but then disappointing effort last time reiceves a 1lb drop for that. And has won off a higher mark than todays so wouldnt need to over perform to get a place here today! 0.5pt e/w Lytham

Re: Best bet of the day 29th April 6-05 At Punch Imperial commander, Did not seem to like the king george but still came home 6th, was still up a long way in the king george on box day with the likes of kauto star and did hit a few fences, however Paddy Brennan has always said its the best horse he has sat on, he came back in March at the chelt fest and won the Ryanair chase the only down side i have is Paddy Brennan goes for home just a little to soon but i still believe he gets the trip, N,T Davies has always been pretty bullish of him and know hes pretty special, he has also posted about with statements that hes ''VERY FIT'' to quote him ''VERY VERY FIT'' its a tough race but i think he's up for another win before they give him a break. BH sorry for any pissing about on my part, i just get carried away at times, its just a love for the game.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.