Punchestown 28/04

Re: Punchestown 28/04 420 - Hurricane Fly WIN 4/6 PP BOG The Supreme Novices was a corker of a race, but it was missing a little something, and that something was the presence of Hurricane Fly. Already near the head of next years CH betting. Is he fit enough? That is the big question, but I believe he runs, then he will be fit enough. Willie Mullins rarely takes chances with his horses. Has the beating of Go Native, and despite obvious improvement from that animal, he should beat him again here with his ideal ground conditions as well. 640 - Cooldine WIN 4/7 PP BOG Again, not an original choice, but the way he won the RSA chase, suggests he is a very special animal indeed. Remarkabely fresh and strips very fit for this race. For me, it isn't will he win. It is how far will he win by? I also have them in a double, and also doubles and a treble with Master Minded (2/7) in the 6:05. Don't believe I need to make a case for him.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.