Laying 0-0 System

This is a new system I have come up with and I thought I would post it to everyone else. I have paper traded this for 6 months and had very good results. It involves laying 0-0. To do this system you have to be prepared to lay at quite high odds. eg 34.. This is the system. 1. Go to a website called www.soccerstats.com 2. On the left hand side you will find a headline saying featured leagues. 3. Click on All leagues. 4. A page will come up with all leagues starting with Argentina and finishing with Wales. 5. You want to select the league that has the highest average goals(this can change every day) If a team from that league is not playing then choose the next highest league. Today it was wales @ 3.24 but not possible to bet on any welsh team today. next is austria but cant on them either Next highest is Switzerland @ 2.94. 6. Click on that country(today Swiss) 7. Find out what swiss teams are playing 8. Click on Scoring averages. 9. The team with that has the highest scoring average playing today is the game you select. Many people may think laying a 0-0 is a piece of piss but it aint. You can trade out by backing the draw after 60mins on different websites like sporting bet etc.... so u dont lose too much. This system works and I will back up that claim by putting up my selections. Todays selection is: LAY 0-0 Young Boys v Neuchatel Xamax 6.45pm kick off odds currently @ 34

Re: Laying 0-0 System sorry bout that ok when I was paper trading my results were starting bank £200 Current bank £458 number of bets 120 winning bets 118 losing bets 2 profit £258 apologies if anyone can work out strike rate etc id be grateful. as odds were pretty high I only staked little amounts. I will start todays bank at £200 also and I will: Lay 0-0 Young Boys v Neuchatel Xamax 6.45pm kick off odds currently @ 34 Liability = £66

Re: Laying 0-0 System This system is published in many of the "glossy" books advertised in teh back of daily newspapers. Over time it will lose you money if you are blindly picking games. You need to do the stats and analysis and only bet on games at certain odds to make the system profitable.

• 4 years later...

Re: Laying 0-0 System I have just been having a go at laying 0-0 and to me it seems like they happen very randomly. youll get a better return laying games with the lowest odds on 0-0 possible which can sometimes be as low as 9. I haven't got any data for it but I just find laying 0-0's @ 34 to be pointless! Just my 2 cents. Good luck!