Darts: Premier League Week 12

Thursday 23 April 2009Player 1 Tie Player 2 bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Jenkins, T v King, M (19:00BST)2.875.502.10100.58 %Details »
Hide « Jenkins, T v King, M
Wade, J v Mardle, W (20:00BST)1.207.009.00108.73 %Details »
Hide « Wade, J v Mardle, W
Klaasen, J v van Barneveld, R (21:00BST)5.506.001.50101.52 %Details »
Hide « Klaasen, J v van Barneveld, R
Part, J v Taylor, P (22:00BST)17.0010.001.16101.60 %Details »
Take out the Wade vs Mardle match as Mardle's pulled out of the event. Wade will play Robert Thornton in a challenge match which is still best of 14 legs with the players throwing for the bull to determine who throws 1st. Wade is best priced 6/5, Thornton 13/8 and the draw is 5/1.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 12 Just the one for me. The league matches look tough to call. 4pts J.Wade vs R.Thornton - Over 6.5 180's 8/11 Boylesports There isn't a lot that needs to be said here. Both are big 180 scorers and in a match which there's nothing on I see no reason why the lipstick won't get a caning. Wade won't have time to be pissed and Thornton will be aiming to prove he's at this level for when the wildcards are dished out at the end of the year, if he's not in the top 6 in the world by then. I'm a big Thornton fan as has been shown by me backing him outright in several events since his switch to the PDC. He's a seriously heavy scorer and if he's on form he could cover this total on his own. As could Wade. Way too much quality and class on show in this match which should be pretty close for their not to be 7 180's.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.