overlay notifier

teaulc

Re: overlay notifier I dont know anything specific about them - so this isn't based on anything about this site in particular ... just a general comment..... When you give permission to someone to run executable files on your PC (which you do when you install this) - then you give them permission to do anything they like on your machine - whether it be install keyloggers, show your cards/screen to someone live, copy your hand histories etc.... You MUST therefore be confident you know enough about the people you are installing from. It's a trade off between risk and getting what you want from your PC. I trust the likes of PokerTracker, because their circulation is so large, and there are enough competent users to keep them on their toes. Looking at the overlayzone web site - it has a low user base, a website that could be put together pretty easily/quickly and no history that I can see - I cannot see anywhere (in a quick 30 second scan) where they identify who they are - in short I wouldnt trust them because I dont know anything about them and I have to offer too high a risk of breaching in my security to let them in.

Re: overlay notifier

Looking at the overlayzone web site - it has a low user base, a website that could be put together pretty easily/quickly and no history that I can see - I cannot see anywhere (in a quick 30 second scan) where they identify who they are - in short I wouldnt trust them because I dont know anything about them and I have to offer too high a risk of breaching in my security to let them in.
Contact Us The best way to communicate with us is via the forum. For direct requests email us on [email protected].
There are 6 posts in 5 topics in 2 forums. Last post 22 January 2009 02:27 by admin. We have 6 registered members. The newest member is AZ.
The concept of the site looks very good imo, but as you say, can it be trusted? Particularly when they state the best method to contact them is via the forum, which has as you can see very sparse stats. :unsure

• 1 month later...